The construction industry represents one of the main industries in the world by general and especially in the developed countries, was the achievements of this industry like: areas construction, the energy provision, the substructure and the accommodation bring numerous advantages on the citizens and the country. The construction inspection and the supervision considered one of the main pillars in the construction industry, where it has a clear and distinguished influence in the domain of the execution and the finishing of the engineering projects.
The supervision operation on the buildings includes all of the duties and responsibilities to follow-up the implementation of plans, specifications and the quality project control methods for the best completion of the within the costs and specific period to that project which will be the scope of this course.
- The main activities to the observation on the buildings and the supervision methods.
- The general specifications to the buildings and the function of the site engineer to follow-up its applications.
- The quality control methods in the site, and practical examples to the quality control systems.
- The projects execution problems and the overcoming methods for it.
- The general specifications of the buildings between the theoretical concepts, and the practical applications.
- Some of the means and the operations that help in the supervision. operation success on the buildings.
- Workshop for the practical methods of supervision concept application on the buildings.
- Field visits (if possible to arrange for such site visits) to the knowledge of the supervision styles and the quality control systems and the general specifications application to the building on sites.