The design management procedure for industrial projects will be clarified. The design of the reinforced concrete tanks and the design of the foundation under steel tanks will be illustrated.
The concrete and steel structure design principal will be illustrated to select the suitable structure system. The foundation design under vibrating machine will be illustrated. Pipeline support and foundation under separator, KOD and steel tower will be highlight on its principal of design and how we can review and implement the design package.
The advanced inspection methods for fresh and hardened concrete will be discussed and how to implement maintenance plan for all the concrete structure.
The integrity management system procedure will be illustrated taking into consideration the major factors in design, construction and repair to maintain the concrete structure economically in all its lifetime
The participants will be provided with detailed course material and will be familiarized with suitable way in concrete design in industrial structure. The engineer will be familiar with any problem and its solution in the concrete structure in the petrochemical industry and its causes of failure.
Who Should attend?
This course is designed for construction supervisors, civil engineers, and inspectors
- Design Management process
- Control the design of the industrial projects
- Define the load on the industrial structure
- Principal of concrete design and precaution
- Reinforced concrete tank design
- Design of steel tanks ring beam
- Pipeline support design
- Design of foundation under machines
- Reinforced concrete wall design principal
- Design of pipeline anchor block
- Reasons of fails and cracks of concrete structure in industrial.
- Precaution in repair of concrete structure
- Construction precaution to achieve design requirement
- Preparing tender package
- Tender evaluation technique
- The inspection and monitoring procedure to control the construction