Industrial Automation Using PLC in Paris
BMC Training provides on Industrial Automation Using PLC course [Electrical and Power Engineering Training] on 3 Sep 2023 in Paris,France.
This course is aimed at benefiting those engineers and technicians who need to design, commission and maintain automation and process control systems using Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's).
The objective of the course is to provide the practicing engineer and technician with the necessary tools to design, specify, configure, install and commission a complete PLC system. The main challenge today is for engineers and technicians to make optimum use of their plant and equipment through automation and process control techniques.
The result of effective automation and process control are products, which cost less and have more controllable quality levels. The PLC is one of the key components in achieving this productivity improvement. PLCs in the past have differed widely in their programming and hardware structure. However there has been a rapid convergence today between different systems from the different manufacturers.
The intention of this course is to approach the PLC as a tool in automation and process control with an emphasis on the different techniques and approaches that should be followed in using it effectively. This approach is distinct from other course, which concentrates on the PLC fundamentals such as the basic instruction sets and the hardware requirements.
The issues that will be discussed are:
- The basic components of a PLC system.
- The fundamental operating principles behind using a PLC.
- Good installation practice.
- Discussion on programming PLCs.
- The PLC as part of a complete Local Area Network The PLC and the operator interface.
- High Security PLC systems.
- Guidelines to troubleshooting of PLCs.
- PLC project specification
- A brief review of each of the chapters in this course is given below. It should be noted that the contents are broken into four main divisions.
Review of the Programmable Logic Controller
- This serves to introduce the PLC and review the fundamentals of PLCs. This comprises:
- An introduction to the objectives and summary of the contents of the manual and the essentials of a PLC and related systems
Fundamentals of PLC's
- The specific details of a typical PLC examined mainly from a hardware point of view.
- The typical software used on a PLC, comparing different Techniques - similarities and differences.
Good Installation Practice
- Attention to good installation practice of a PLC system results in an effective system.
- The combination of a variety of techniques and modules of hardware and software products or systems
- The RS-232/RS-485/Ethemet interfaces and software protocols are considered.
- Overall consideration from a design point of view and the interface to the PLC
High Security PLC Systems
- PLCs used in an ultra reliable situation
Problem Isolation, Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- An examination of all aspects of identifying and locating problems of a PLC system but from a hardware and software point of view
- No matter how small or large a PLC system is, there is a methodical way of putting the system together to minimize the overall costs and to achieve an effective control system.
Functional Specification of the System
- A detailed description of the hardware and software required for implementing the system.
- Also, a set of appendices provides the necessary background reference material to the material contained in the main chapters:
- APPENDIX "A" Numbers and Data
- APPENDIX "B" Ladder diagram instructions
APPENDIX "C" PLC Programming Examples
- APPENDIX "D" PLC applications
- APPENDIX "E" Combined Glossary of Terms
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of Industrial Automation Using PLC outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours from 3 Sep 2023 To 7 Sep 2023 . The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.
- Code EPE39
- City Paris
- Location Champs Elysees
- Start Date 3 Sep 2023
- End Date 7 Sep 2023
- Availability Confirmed
- Language English
- Certificate Yes
- Fees 7500 GBP
- Whatsapp 00447493377144