- Advance their Excel skills to new heights of business reporting expertise.
- Design efficient business reporting and reconciliation models.
- Design, prepare, and email business and accounting reports in minutes.
- Develop dynamic business dashboards and scorecards to assist professionals in measuring performance and enhance decision-making.
- Use advanced report development techniques by linking-up Excel with Access, Web, Text, SQL, Oracle, and other databases.
- Use macros to speed-up their routine and repetitive tasks.
The Advanced Tools
- Dynamic Consolidation and Multiple Consolidation Ranges
- Data Validation
- Multiple Scenario Manager
- Pivot Tables ? Advanced
- List, Check, Option, and Spinner Data Modeling
- Advanced Formulas Techniques
- Data Tables
Dynamic Data Consolidating
- How a Model Should Work
- Designing the Input, Process, and Output
- Developing a Forecasted Financial Statement
- Developing Financial Statements Using the GL
- Prepare Vendor and Customer Analysis Reports
- Build Automated Budgeting and Business Models
- Two-Dimensional Data Tables
Dashboarding and Scorecards
- The Ultimate Business Reporting Tool
- Creating your Flash Management
- Updating your Dashboard in One Click
- Using Dynamic Labeling and Dynamic Graphing
- Designing and Building Scorecards
Advanced Report Development
- Working with External Data Sources
- Connecting to Text and Importing from Delimited Files
- Managing External Data Sources
- Connecting to Access Database
- Connecting with SQL Databases
- Connecting to Web Data Sources
- Creating a Data Source for Online Analytical Processing ? OLAP
- Building Report Solutions
Macro-Charged Modeling and Reporting
- The Rules of Macro Recording and Editing
- Building Navigation Buttons for your Model
- Adding and Configuring Controls
- Working with LOOP, IF, Msgbox, and Input Dialogue Box
- Building the One-Stop-Shop for your Daily Tasks and Activities
- Automating the Process of Performing Daily Tasks