Human Resources professionals and other employees who are responsible for the design and implementation of performance management systems.
- List the phases of performance management cycle and describe the role of HR in each phase.
- Distinguish between different types and components of performance management systems.
- Design and develop a comprehensive performance management system.
- Organize and plan a successful implementation of a performance management system.
- Identify business requirements for performance management operating systems.
- Develop mandatory coaching and training sessions for managers and employees.
The Role of Human Resources in Performance Management
- Definition and Purpose of Performance Management
- The Performance Management Cycle
- Role of HR in Different Phases
- Strategic and Administrative Role
- Tangible and In-Tangible Responsibilities
An Overview of Performance Management Systems
- Types of Performance Management Systems
- Graphic Rating Scales
- Behaviorally Anchored Rating Scales
- Management By Objectives
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Components and Building Blocks
- Trends in Organizations
- Uses and Applications of Performance Management Systems
Designing a Performance Management System
Ensuring a Successful Implementation
- Pilot Implementation
- Potential Pitfalls and Improvements
- Marketing and Introducing the System Internally
- System Support and Evaluation
- Performance Management Operating Systems
- Drafting Business Requirements
Coaching Managers and Employees