This course provides a way of leading with a 3-pronged vantage point that de-complicates issues to make effective organizational decisions. As Einstein saw the elements of ‘E=MC2‘ which already were present, but unrealized by others, so does seeing The Three-Dimensions of Mission, Resources and Context better equip you to plot strategy and direction; design and manage processes; coordinate units, supervise and guide others into greater productivity and teamwork. Author Earl Wallace forged the MRC concepts in operations where people were transformed into goal-focused teams who effectively negotiated people, partners and politics to reduce resistance, inspire high achievers, and overcome obstacles.
This course will feature:
- How 3-D MRC thinking solves today’s challenges in ways that prepare for the organization’s future
- How to manage your organization’s options by handling its resources to achieve its goals
- How 3-D MRC values help coach, supervise and motivate others to meet organizational needs
- The strategic skills to navigate organizational politics to achieve the missions that matter most
- Practical guidelines for training, delegating and disciplining to move the organization’s teams forward
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize & explain the Three-Dimensions of Leadership.
- Deploy best practices as a supervisor, program manager and/or multi-group leader.
- Implement the 3-M’s of Change Management and achieve continuous improvement.
- Distinguish & participate in the good processes that achieve positive organizational outcomes.
- Craft, organize and develop a positive leadership development culture, in an upbeat work environment.
The Three-Dimensions of Leadership
- Background - The Three-Dimensions of Leadership
- Mission Matters Most, Rallying Resources & Converting within the Context
- Understanding the Three-Dimensions of Leadership
- Dimensional Leadership Characteristics
- Synthesizing mission, vision and values into strategic initiative
- Vision Guides, the Good Processes that Lead to Good Outcomes
Rallying people to provide their potential
- WISE Leadership (What Is Someone Expecting from the Leader)
- Crafting A Triple-C Culture of Communication, Cooperation and Coordination
- Getting Synergy from Your Team’s Diversity
- The Quality of Leadership Determines the Quality of Followership
- Triple-T Delegation Dynamics
- 4 Types of Employees & The “Vamployee Diaries” (2 Assessment Models)
Developing a 3-D MRC Focused Leadership Development Culture
- Six Leadership Styles, Theories & 3-D Assessments
- Selecting the Right Style for the Situation
- The Mechanics of Leadership Roles: Coaching, Mentoring & Supervising
- Coaching & Supervising To Achieve The 80/20 Postulate
- The Evaluation, Mediation and Disciplinary Processes
- Supervising for Succession to succeed with high Right Quadrant People
Leading Change by Getting The Most Mission Focus From Working Relationships
- Converting within the Context of Core Operational Success Dynamics
- The 3-M’s of Change Management
- The Negotiating Nexus
- People, Politics & Process
- Building Three-Legged Stools of Understanding
- Inciting Innovation through the 5 Factors of Out-of-the-Box Thinking
Developing & self-assessing your 3-D leadership profile
- Executive Essentials
- Developing A Pattern-Seeing, Problem-Solving Culture
- Analyzing The Context for Your Organization’s Balanced Scorecard
- CPR – The Confidence to Pursue Reality to Make Data-Driven Decisions
Finale: The Ultimate Take-A-Ways & Challenge
- Developing and Assessing Your Three-Dimensional Leadership Profile
- The Ultimate Leadership Competency: The Three-Dimensional SEM Master!