At the core of this programme, we use trusted instruments to measure your personal style when in conflict and we will coach you through the issues that arise from the results of the tests.
In this stretching and insightful programme, we use the famous Thomas Kilmann (TKI) Conflict Resolution Instrument. This tool has been used by all top organisations to create collaborative teams for exceptional performance.
- Know the 4 areas for conflict
- Use The Thomas Kilmann Model for greater awareness and effectiveness
- Recognise differing behaviours and learn to adapt to them in order to build lasting collaboration
- Build effective communication Skills for increased collaboration and productivity
- Give and receive feedback on performance and perception openly
- Implement and create workable communication action plans
- Know the 10 most difficult types and how to deal with them
- Gain a greater awareness of yourself and your full leadership potential
- Manage relationships with others effectively, from level one trough to level four competency in all areas
- Understand the key drivers for lasting change
- Understand the need to take responsibility for leading change
- Understand how to be a Champion of Change
- Welcome, Introductions and objective setting
- What do we mean by the term: Conflict Management”?
- Where and when does conflict happen?
- Our reaction to conflict
- Exercise: TheCommunicationBridge
- DVD: Window on the World of Difficult People
- How to avoid misunderstanding
- The 4 steps to effective Conflict Management
- The Thomas Kilmann (TKI) Conflict Resolution Instrument
- The 2 types of communication
- Exercise: Building collaboration quickly and easily
- Exercise: A Trip to the Theatre!
- DVD The Ten Most Difficult Types
- The 4 results of every communication
- Exercise: Win as Much as You Can!
The Skills of Conflict Resolution
- The 4 behaviours that get results
- The Assertiveness Framework
- Exercise: I want to borrow your car tonight
- Questioning Skills
- Listening for results
- Beyond Listening
High Level Conflict Resolution
- The Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire
- Your EI Strengths
- Exercise: Would I lie to you?
- Dealing with liars
- Facilitating a dispute
- The Saboteur
- The Secret to dealing with people
- Exercise: The Pommelon
- Change Exercise: The Ball
- Personal growth and change strategies
- The change curve
- The 5 stages of change
- Kotter’s 8 steps to effective change
- The Burning Platform
- Making change stick
- Change Exercise: Risk it!