This program is designed for:
Account managers, sales managers, sales people who are managing Key Accounts or have limited experience in managing customers in a Business to Business environment.
- Produce better margins and make more profits.
- Devise action plans to prioritize efforts for maximum results.
- Develop a sales plan for each strategic (key) account to fully satisfy client needs and maximize customer value.
- Understand the buying process and close more sales.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize opportunities for business and relationship development.
Key Account (KA) Management (KAM)
- Definition of Key Account Management
- Setting the Rules for Qualifying Key Accounts
- CRM: The Key For Managing Customer Profitability
- Linking CRM to KA Management and Customer Lifetime Value
Account Analysis: A Necessary Step Towards Defining and Selecting KA
- The Single-Factor Models
- The Portfolio Models
- The Decision Models
- Cost per Call and Break-Even Sales Volume Computation
- Selection Criteria and Measuring Attractiveness
- Use of Resources versus Cost to Serve
Key Account Relational Development Model
- Partnership Defined
- The Partnership Skill Set
- Pre Relationship Stage
- Early Relationship Stage
- Mid Relationship Stage
- Partnership Relationship Stage
- Synergetic Relationship Stage
- Reasons for Divesting Partnerships
- The KA Quiz
The Key Account Planning Process (KAP)
- Account Planning Process Criteria
- Analyzing the Customer, Past Business and Competition
- The Competitive Analysis Matrix
- The Customer Expectation Benchmark Matrix
- Developing Account Strategies
- Use of SWOT and TOWS Analyses
- Strategy Development Tools
- Template for Key Account Management Planning
The Critical Role of Key Account Managers
- Understanding the Role and Responsibilities of Key Account Managers
- Harnessing Daily To-Do-Lists to Optimize Sales Productivity
- Identifying and Working with Different Personality Styles
- Presentation Skills for Key Account Managers