This program is designed for:
Salespeople, sales support, as well as potential candidates for sales positions who want to build and revitalize their existing selling skills.
- Identify the behaviors and skills of a successful sales professional.
- Apply a structured and tested sales process to maximize every sales opportunity.
- Understand prospecting basics and be able to conduct a sales call.
- Use appropriate questioning techniques and listening skills which will lead to a reduced level of objections and an increased level of sales.
- Make presentations that meet both organization objectives and the needs of the audience.
- Anticipate objections and work up strong responses.
- Describe different types of selling models.
- Choose a closing technique to earn the business.
- Draft a formula to achieve sales goals.
- Manage the customer relationship on an ongoing basis.
- Differentiate themselves from competition through building better customer relationships and the use of customer care philosophies.
The Changing Business Environment
- Evolution of Personal Selling
- The New Sales Competencies
- Behaviors, Characteristics and Skills of a Successful Salesperson
- Assessing Performance According to Specific Sales Indicators
- The 10 Root Causes of Sales Problems
- Personal Selling Profile
Preparation and Self Organization
- Personal Management
- Time Management for Sales People
- Understanding the Psychology of Selling
- Developing a Strategy for Sales Success
The Sales Process
- Effective Prospecting and Pre-Visit Research Using Teleblitz
- Characteristics of Different Aelling Models, Types and Atructures
- Setting Goals Based on Your Sales Quota and Plan
- Analyzing the Territory and Conducting Account Research
- Planning Your Calendar to Achieve Sales Goals and Build a Sales Pipeline
- Identifying Resources and Methods of Generating Leads
- Delivering Clear and Effective Presentations
- Handling and Overcoming Objections
- Achieving Positive Closing Techniques
- Recognizing Service as a Hard Differentiator
Business Negotiation Skills
- Understanding the Principles Involved in Successful Negotiation
- Sales Negotiation and Vulnerability Analysis
- Building a Value Position and Relationship through Artful Negotiating
Managing the Customer Relationship
- Service Beliefs and Philosophy
- Basic Attributes of a Positive Attitude
- Questioning and Probing Skills
- Understanding Different Buyer Behaviors Styles and your Own
- How to Respond to Different Buyers and Different Personalities
- Strategies to Maintain Communication with a Customer