This program is designed for:
Managers, supervisors and officers involved in the planning or management of events, exhibitions and conferences as well as managers and officers of Public Relations.
- Plan and prepare for professional and conferences in a professional way.
- Identify the functions in an event or conference.
- Organize and assess the social activities in an event or conference.
- Prepare the estimated budget for a conference.
- Plan and organize different kinds of exhibitions.
Events and Conferences
- Importance and Concepts
- Types of Events and Conferences
Planning for Events and Conferences
- Collecting Information Needed in Planning
- Setting Smart Objectives
- Preparing the Event Plan with Detailed Activities and Schedules
- Selecting the Venue and Agreeing on the Site of the Event or Conference
Organization of the Event or Conference
- Choosing the Human Resources for the Management of the Event or Conference
- Forming Different Specialized Committees
- Training/Motivating the Teams in Charge of Managing the Event or Conference
Promotional Activities for Events and Conferences
- Promotion and Advertisement of Events or Conferences
- Steps Needed for the Promotion and Marketing of the Event or Conference
- Setting a Plan for the Promotion of Events and Conferences
The Different Functions for Managing Events and Conferences
- The Official Airline Carrier
- Arrangements with Hotels
- Conference Registration Activities
- The Scientific Program and Choosing Speakers
- Media Coverage During the Event or Conference
- Managing the Event, Conference or Scientific Meeting
- The Different Social Activities
Organizing of Exhibitions
- Planning for Exhibitions
- Promoting and Marketing Exhibitions
- Renting Exhibition Space
- Organizing and Managing of Exhibitions
- Steps in the Actual Implementation of Exhibitions Plans
The Financial Aspects of the Conference
- Preparing the Conference Budget
- Controlling Expenditures According to the Budget
- Deciding on the Registration Fees
- Controlling the Cash Flow
Follow Up and Evaluation of Conference and Events Activities
- Monitoring the Event or Conference Activities
- Dealing with Implementation Problems
- Preparing the Final Report