This program is designed for:
Marketing and sales professionals, corporate executives, advertising managers, business development managers, sales personnel and others who are involved in commercial activities at all levels of the organization.
- Define the key account management’s main functions and best practices.
- Recognize the importance of re-defining businesses processes to match the ever changing market and customer requirements.
- Produce clear sales and marketing differentiators to neutralize competition (value-based proposition).
- Design and use financial ratios and KPIs to measure their operations’ effectiveness.
- Use leadership, negotiation and power proposals to leverage their business and lead the national key account team.
Key Account (KA) Management: Overview and Best Practices
- Key Account Management: An Overview
- The New Landscape of Account Management
- Understanding the Buy-Sell Ladder Model
- Key Account Analysis and Qualifying
- The Key Account Manager as a Business Developer
- Understanding and Working the Customer Loyalty Ladder
- Building Client Chemistry with F.O.R.M
The Business and KA Planning ProcessUsing the STAR Business Planning Process:
- Strategic Analysis
- Targets and Goals
- Reality Check
Re-Defining Your Processes for Breakthrough Results
- Reengineering Your Team Selling Process to Avoid Mistaking Motion for Action
- Reviewing the Selling Process
- Identifying your Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) and Distinctive Selling Points (DSPs)
- Creating a Competitive Analysis Matrix Using USP and DSP to Neutralize Competition
- Designing and Implementing Key Performance Indicators
- Creating a Balanced Scorecard (Business Performance Audit)
Effective Negotiation Skills
- The Definition of Negotiation
- The Difference Between Persuading and Negotiating
- The Negotiation Process
- The Phases of the Purchasing Decision
- Influencing Decision Criteria
- Effective Concession Management During Negotiation
- Completing Your Negotiation Plan
Building and Leading the National Key Account Team
- Stages in Team Formation
- Building a High Performance Team
- Defining Team Roles
- The Team Motivation Mix
- Management versus Leadership
- Practices of Exemplary Leaders (Industry Practices)
Writing Business Proposals that Sell
- Writing a Typical Business Proposal
- Formatting Tips and Tricks for Winning Proposals
- Creating Your Own Proposal Template Using a Suggested Proposal Format Guide