This program is designed for:
Marketing professionals, corporate executives, marketing managers, advertising managers, product managers, sales personnel, and others who are involved in marketing activities at all levels of the organization.
- Define the nature and concept of marketing in a competitive environment.
- Understand the process of planning for marketing activities.
- Apply the techniques used in assessing market opportunities.
- Generate information necessary for implementing successful marketing strategies.
- Recognize the implications of the 4Ps in marketing.
Understanding Marketing Management
- Defining Marketing
- The Aims of Marketing
- Core Marketing Concepts
The Process of Strategic Planning in Marketing
- The Marketing Environment
- Objectives and Goals
- Marketing Audit
- Strategic Alternatives (SWOT, TOWS)
- Fitting Strategies With the Overall Marketing Plan
- Market Segmentation Defined
- The Benefits of Market Segmentation
- Steps in Market Segmentation
- Market Targeting and Product Positioning
The Components of Marketing Communications
- Communication Defined
- Types of Promotional Objectives
- Steps in Creating an Advertising Campaign
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Various MARCOMS Types
- Evaluating Promotional Campaigns
Total Product Concept
- The Product Life Cycle (PLC) Concept
- Introduction Stage
- Growth Stage
- Maturity Stage
- Decline Stage
- Marketing Strategies and Objectives Across the PLC
Building the Competitive Advantage
- Superior Product or Service
- Superior Assets
- Low Cost Operator
- Global Skills
- Scales Advantages
- Superior Relationships
- Risk Management
- Sustaining Competitive Advantage