This program is designed for:
Personnel officers, personal assistants, employees in the hospitality business and all those whose position requires dealing and interacting with important persons in both government and private sectors.
- Behave correctly in both business and social situations.
- Interact effectively with different types of guests.
- Play the role of the ideal host at various functions.
- Organize and manage events such as business luncheons and formal dinners.
- Meet and greet important guests, clients and customers in a proper manner.
- Deal successfully with the media.
Definitions of Etiquette and Protocol
- The Importance of Etiquette in Business
- The Importance of Protocol in Business
- Applying the Right Behavior in Different Situations
- Creating the Right Image for your Organization
- Image Building and Image Management
- Gaining Guests’ Respect
- Understanding Human Relations
- Proper Greetings and Introductions
- Professional Hand-Shaking
- Giving Business Cards in a Proper Way
- People’s Names (Pronunciation and Remembering)
The Ideal Host
- Key Qualities of the Ideal Host
- Dealing with Different Types of Guests
- Handling Difficult Personalities
- Dealing with Guests’ Complaints
- Handling Guests’ Complaints in a Timely Manner
- Perception and Business Relations
Managing Events and Behavior
- The Business Meal
- Table Manners at Business Lunches and Business Dinners
- Setting of the Room and Table
- Mistakes to Avoid at Business Events
- Meeting Guests at Airports
Proper Communication Etiquette
- Phone Etiquette
- Meeting Etiquette
- Email Etiquette
Handling the Media
- Dealing with Questions
- Handling Confidential Information
- Effective Public Relations