This program is designed for:
Individuals, leaders, supervisors and all those who are engaged in quality management implementation and improvement of organizational performance.
- Describe the importance of quality in organizations.
- Explain the impact of leadership to support quality management systems.
- Summarize the most used quality philosophies and tools to establish priorities within their organization.
- Study international, national and local quality standards, models and awards (ISO, TQM, Malcolm Baldrige etc.).
- Assess team dynamics and the role of teams in their continual improvement projects.
Leadership and Management in Quality
- Process-Based View
- Productivity Limitations
- The MUDA Factor
- Eight Types of Waste
- Cost of Poor Quality
Quality Basics and Definitions
- Definition and Concept of Quality
- History of Quality
- Benefits of Implementing a Quality Model
- Review of Common Quality Models
- Review of Quality Gurus
- Quality Philosophies
- Demingâ€™s 14 Points
- Juranâ€™s Trilogy
- Crosbyâ€™s Zero Defects
- House of Quality and Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Six Sigma Methodology
- Lean Principles
- Quality Models, Awards and Methodologies
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and EFQM
- Dubai Quality Award
- HH Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award
- Total Quality Management
Building Teams in a Quality Management System
- Why are Teams Important in Quality Management Projects?
- Barriers to Teams Achievement
- Characteristics of Effective Teams
- Team Development Cycle
- Team Members Selection Tools
Improvement Tools and Techniques
- Streamlining the Organization
- The “ESSA” Method
- Savings in Material Costs
- Reducing the Costs of Services
- 140 Ideas to Cut Costs
Ethics in Quality Management
- American Society for Quality Code of Ethics