By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify quality management concepts and mandates.
- Define quality strategic planning and control process and its main components.
- Define strategic quality management and draft a quality strategy plan.
- Use the strategy of the organization to determine Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Convert a strategic plan to an operating plan.
- Draft a quality department balanced scorecard.
Strategic Quality Management and Strategic Thinking
- Quality Evolution and Concepts
- Evaluation of Strategic Management
- Strategic Thinking versus Strategic Planning in Quality Departments
- The Strategic Planning and Control Process
- Benefits of Strategic Management to the Quality Professional
Analysis of the Environment
- Situation Analysis Tools in Quality Departments
- Defining Quality Visions and Missions
- Setting Quality Strategic Goals
- Identifying Critical Success Factors in Quality
- Key Result Areas and Key Performance Indicators
- Core Competencies and Core Values
Goals, Objectives and Creative Strategies
- Goals, Objectives and Targets for the Quality Division
- Financial versus Non-Financial Objectives
- The Use of Key Result Areas in Quality Sector
- Adopting Effective Strategies to Achieve Excellence
- Examples in Quality Department Strategies
Developing Operating Plans
- From Vision to Action Plan
- The How-How Technique to Develop Quality Related Initiatives
- Criteria of Effective Action Plans
- Linking Goals, Strategies, Action Plans and Budgets
- Developing a Quality Department Plan
Measuring Quality Management Strategy Achievement
- Approaches to Control in Quality
- Using Key Result Areas (KRAs) to Create Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Process Control
- Setting Targets
- The Balanced Scorecard for the Quality Department
Strategic Deployment of Quality Frameworks and Excellence Awards
- Dubai Quality Award
- HH Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award