Who should attend:
Professionals, leaders, supervisors and all those who are engaged in quality management implementation and improvement of organizational performance. Individuals who are leading or participating in organizational effort to apply for distinguished national and international quality awards based on the EFQM Model will also find the program beneficial.
- Use self-assessment as an improvement tool.
- Develop a roadmap for their organization’s action plan.
- Prioritize improvement actions to ensure effective use of resources.
- Develop a plan to engage people within their organization to drive improvement efforts.
- Utilize tools and techniques to improve performance.
- Point out EFQM’s Levels of Excellence to determine own goals and aspirations.
- Recognize the cultural aspects of Excellence to improve non tangible strengths.
The Journey Towards Excellence
- The Ingredients of Sustainable Improvement
- Defining the Burning Platform
- The Committed to Excellence (C2E) Journey
- What is Excellence?
- Mapping Stakeholders and their Expectations
The EFQM Excellence Model
- What is Driving Change?
- Fundamental Concepts, Criteria and RADAR
- Phases of Excellence
- The 5 Enablers of the Model
- Conducting a Self-Assessment
Prioritizing Opportunities to Improve
- Prioritizing the Output of Self-Assessment
- Using Pareto Analysis
- Improve versus Maintain versus Reduce
- Assessing Impact versus Ease
Managing Improvement Projects
- The Six Phases of a Project
- Project Success Criteria
- Using RADAR to Implement Improvements
- Preparing for the Site Visit in C2E
- The Role of Validator
Putting the Model into Practice
- Using the Quick Check Tool
- Creating Annual Action Plans