This program is designed for:
Administrators, office managers, personal assistants and any member of the general staff wishing to improve their personal skills and challenge themselves to excel in their mission at the office.
- Define the role of productivity and effectiveness in the success of the 21st century administrator.
- Develop self-leadership capabilities which will enable professional advancement.
- Employ their thinking skills to facilitate turning problems into opportunities.
- Build excellent relationships with people at all levels.
- Organize and plan for the best performance and utilization of their time at the office.
Productivity and Effectiveness: Gateways to the 21st Century Administrator
- What Is Productivity?
- Efficiency versus Effectiveness: Differences and Practical Uses
- Optimizing Quality and Quantity of Production through Streamlining
- Signs of Inefficiencies at your Office
- Work-Breakdown Structures
- Self-Leadership as a Prerequisite for Leading Others
- Understanding What Makes you â€œTickâ€: Personal Values
- Performing a Personal SWOT Analysis
- Buildingon your Talents
- Becoming More Proactive
The Thinking Administrator
- Using Different Thinking Techniques to Boost your Professionalism
- Using Creativity as a Business Tool
- Mental Blocks and Ways to Overcome Them
- Brainstormingyour Best Options
- Solving Office Problems (and Turning Them into Opportunities)
- Kaizen: Focusing on Continuous Improvements
- Learning Styles for Professional Development
The Power of your Attitude
- What is Attitude? Uses of Attitude
- Perceptions, Beliefs and their Effect on Attitude
- Going Beyond a Positive Attitude
- Making Things Happen: The â€œCan-Doâ€ Attitude
- Using your Attitude for Professional Excellence
Developing your Work Relationships
- BuildingRapport with your Manager, Colleagues and Clients
- Adaptingto Different Working Styles
- Navigating through People Problems and Problem People
- Enhancing your Presentation/Self-SellingSkills
- Applyingthe Principles of Emotional Intelligence
- Best Practices for Delivering Positive Feedback
Organizing and Planning for Best Performance
- Setting Challenging Performance Goals
- Putting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Work
- Utilizing Planning Strategies/Forward Thinking
- Personal Action-Planning
- Developinga Filing/Document Management System
- Acquiring Stamina and Resistance to Stress