This program is designed for:
Office professionals, office administrators, supervisors of clerical and administrative staff, and executive/personal assistants.
- Define the competencies needed to run present and future offices.
- Apply their business writing skills and organize their emails using MS Outlook 2010.
- Organize their office time using the MS Outlook 2010 calendar.
- Manage and coordinate their relationship with their manager using soft skills and computer- based methods.
- Develop and apply document management strategies.
Developing the Modern Administrator’s Competencies
- Identifying Competencies Needed for Success
- Being an â€œActionâ€ Person
- Setting Up, Measuring and Achieving Your Objectives
- Interacting with Others and Networking for Success
- Personal Productivity
- How MS Outlook 2010 Can Aid Productivity
- Overviewof MS Outlook 2010 Ribbon, Toolbar and Navigation Pane
- Choosing the Right Communication Medium
- Essentials of Business Writing and Form Design
- Using MS Outlook 2010 to Write Emails and Manage Contacts
- Organizing and Categorizing your Email Folders and Creating Rules
- EliminatingEmail Overload
- ApplyingDesign Themes to your Emails
- Creating Professional Signatures
- Working with Personal Stationery
- Creating your Own Address Book and Organization of Contacts
- Proactive versus Reactive Styles
- Organizational Concepts, To-Do Lists and Reminders
- Using MS Outlook 2010 Calendar to Schedule
- Appointments, Events, Meetings, etc.
- Prioritizing Concepts and How to Apply them Electronically
- Creating and Working with Notes
- Creating and Organizing your Tasks through MS Outlook 2010
- OrganizingProfessional Meetings
- Writing Agendas for Effective Meetings
- Preparing Professional Minutes of Meetings
Managing your Relationship with your Manager
- Knowing your Manager and Organizing the Relationship
- Knowing your Manager’s Expectations
- Communicatingwith your Manager
- Planning and Scheduling Tasks
- Delegation Concepts and Applications Using MS Outlook 2010 Tasks
- Sharing the MS Outlook 2010 Calendar with your Manager
E-Filing and Document Management
- Organizing your Computer Files
- Essentials of a Good Filing System
- E-Filing versus Paper Filing
- Office Organization Strategies
- Data File Management