Systems should be developed, designed, and modified with reliability as a key goal. The attendees will apply practical tools for integrating engineering, business, operations, and maintenance perspectives into a total life cycle approach to asset and cost management.
This course provides the tools for prioritizing structure failures so that effective failure management strategies (i.e., maintenance plans, one-time repair) can be developed to control the risk of losses (e.g., productivity, safety, quality).
This course is intended for civil engineers who are interested in the area of inspection, assessment and repair of concrete structures. This course enables delegates already familiar with what concrete is, to develop skills in effective specification, production and end users of concrete. The course also covers basics as well as advanced concepts up-to-date technology.
Through several workshops and exercises, the attendees will thoroughly cover both traditional and risk-based analysis methodologies by using quantitative risk assessment technique. Anyone interested in improving their structure maintenance program should consider attending the course.
This course is intended to overview modern procedures in providing an optimizing maintenance plan for specific reinforced concrete structure or fleets of structures.
In this course will teach you how to develop cost-effective maintenance plans for onshore concrete and steel structure and fixed offshore structure by focusing on the following key elements:
- How to apply decision tree in conceptual design
- Introduction to assessment of concrete structure
- Understanding Risk Based Inspections
- Developing an In-service Inspection Plan
- How to implement maintenance plan?
- The coaching to help develop your specific reliability-focused design strategy
- Understanding why structure fails
- Build on your knowledge of qualitative risk assessment methods to discover when and how to quantify the results
- Gain a clear understanding of the most critical aspects of your structure