Participants will be get a general idea about the travel industry worldwide, searching for any flight information through ABC world airway guide, learning the booking procedures through an airline with its special requirements. Participant will get to know the various circumstances related to the other travel related services.
- Types of flights, passenger, cargo, charter, additional. Airlines of the world, codes, A/c types.
- City/ Airport codes.
- World geography training.
- Flight routings, classes of service, minimum connecting times, definitions.
- Traffic rights.
- ABC-Flight Information-direct flights-connections- timetables-OAG.
- Reservations, reservation card, availability, free sale agreement, action codes (requests & answers). Exercises on reservation including special handling cases, infant, pregnancy, unaccompanied. OSI, SSR.
- A-Z reservation words and selling techniques, matching customer needs, telex abbreviations.
- Services offered by travel agents.
- Hotels-Tours- Car rental-Cruises- Itineraries-meet and assist service.
- Airline responsibilities: STPC, delayed flights. downgrading, excess baggage's.