By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Provide a thorough understanding of modern Talent/HR analytics.
- Leverage HR data to make more insightful business decisions.
- Apply basic forecasting tools.
- Transform HR into a strategic function.
- Shift the attention of HR managers and practitioners from just ‘running’ or ‘managing’ their HR departments to that of ‘predictive management’ using the modern tools of talent/HR analytics.
- Apply processes of modern Human Capital management to take HR to new levels of sophistication and integration.
- Optimize and synchronize the delivery of HR services.
- Get acquainted with best practice examples of organizations using talent/HR analytics
Introduction to HR Analytics
- The Meaning and Power of Analytics
- Big Data and HR
- The Purpose and Uses of HR Analytics
- Needed Skills and Common Pitfalls to Avoid – The Analytical Leader
- Trend and Regression Analysis
Managing Tomorrow, Today
- The Language of Metrics and Analytics
- The Evolution of Data Analysis
- Moving from Prescriptive to Predictive Analytics
- Lagging and Leading Indicators
- What we Know about Tomorrow
- The Future of Talent/HR Analytics
Human Capital Management Model for Managing Tomorrow, Today
- The Four Processes of Predictive Modern Human Capital
- Scanning the Market and Managing the Risk
- Turning Data into Business Intelligence
- Avoiding Common Metrics Mistakes
- The Levels of Metrics
- Applying Metrics and Analytics to Make a Difference
Big Data Applications in HR
- Using Predictive Analysis to Attack Long-Term Turnover and Productivity Problems
- Using Predictive Analysis to Improve Staffing and Retention
- Exploring Data that Indicates How Leading Companies Retain Core Talent in Critical Functions
- Exploring the Impact of Education Level of Employees in Core Functions on a Business’ Market Performance
Examples of Organizations Using Talent/HR Analytics
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Absenteeism