Career Development and Succession Planning in Paris
BMC Training provides on Career Development and Succession Planning course [Human Resource Management] on 3 Dec 2023 in Paris,France.
Those involved in designing, setting up or controlling career development systems; also, line managers who are involved in, or accountable for, the career development of their staff.
- Demonstrate understanding of the basics of career development and succession planning.
- Distinguish succession planning and management from replacement planning, talent management, and human capital management.
- Compare traditional and career-planning-oriented HR focus.
- Explain employee and employer career development roles.
- Examine innovative corporate career development initiatives.
- Close the developmental gap by operating and evaluating a succession planning and management program.
- Prepare individual development plans and manage career choices.
Putting People First
- Putting People Before the Numbers
- Peopleâ€™s Wants from Their Organizations
- Present Top HR Priorities
- HR Activities: Traditional Focus versus Career Development Focus
The Basics of Career Management and Succession Planning and Managemen
- Careers Today: The Importance of Development
- Definition of Career Development
- Essential Elements in an Integrated Career Development System
- Definition of Succession Planning
- Main Aims and Reasons for Establishing a Succession Planning and Management System
- Organizational Readiness for Change
Promoting a Development Culture
- Characteristics of a Development Culture
- Career Development as a Change Agent
- Roles and Responsibilities in a Development Culture
- Roleof Human Resources
- Role of Line Managers
- Role of Top Management
- Role of Developees
Identifying High Potentials
- High Potentials and High Professionals
- Assessing Individual Potential
- Best Practices to Improve the Management of High Potentials
- Qualities of Processes to Spot, Develop, and Retain High Potentials
Career Development: Tools and Methodologies
- Competencies: The Foundation for Career Development
- Coaching: An Essential Managerial Function
- Mentoring: A Must Have System for Career Development
- Career Counseling Services
Developing Internal Successors
- Making the Business Case for Succession Planning and Management
- Starting the Systematic Succession Planning and Management Program
- Refining the Program
- Assessing Present Work Requirements and Individual Job Performance
- Assessing Future Work Requirements and Individual Potential
- Closing the Development Gap
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of Career Development and Succession Planning outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours from 3 Dec 2023 To 7 Dec 2023 . The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.
- Code HRM28
- City Paris
- Location Champs Elysees
- Start Date 3 Dec 2023
- End Date 7 Dec 2023
- Availability Confirmed
- Language English
- Certificate Yes
- Fees 6100 GBP
- Whatsapp 00447493377144