By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Utilize advanced communication tools and skills.
- Discover different personal listening styles.
- Understand and harness the power of body language.
- Apply meta programs to improve their understanding of people.
- Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations.
- Unlock the secrets of influence for effective communication.
Defining Effective Communication
- Communication Overview: Definition and Characteristics
- Evolution of Communication
- Communicating for Results
- Understanding Elements of Communication
- The Element of Noise
- Mehrabian’s 55-38-7 Rule
- Overcoming Communication Anxiety and Other Obstacles
The Art of Listening
- Effective Listening and Paraphrasing Techniques
- Understanding Different Listening Styles: Active versus Passive Styles
- Improving the Information Recall Rate
- Assessing Personal Listening Profiles
Internal Listening Filters
- Sensory Input Channels
- Internal Filter Systems: the 6 Layers
- 6 Listening Meta Programs
- Avoiding the Loss of Information
Mastering Body Language
- The Art of Body Language
- Components of Non Verbal Communication
- The Power of Appearances
- Eliciting Thinking Patterns through Eye Movement
- Building Rapport using Body Language
Advanced Assertiveness Skills
- Understanding Assertiveness: Definition and Values
- Components of Passive, Assertive and Aggressive Styles
- Assertiveness Rights and Responsibilities
- Managing Criticism Assertively
The Power of Influence and Persuasion
- Definition and Characteristics of Influence
- 6 Principles of Persuasion: How to Apply Them
- Bases and Sources of Power
- Dealing with Difficult People Using Persuation