This program is designed for:
Senior administrators, office managers, executive assistants and supervisors of junior staff who already possess the essential administration skills and seek to move their career further up.
- Provide full support to stakeholders in order to enhance the success of the business.
- Apply emotional intelligence to foster excellent business relationships, laterally and vertically.
- Plan and present strong business cases to their managers.
- Build and maintain different organizing systems that will lead to increased productivity.
- Generate win-win outcomes in any negotiation session.
- Plan and organize a successful event while practicing excellent business etiquette and protocol.
Partnering Strategically "With" Your Leader
- Understanding the Strategic Role of Today's Executive Assistant
- Working "With" versus Working "For'" your Leader
- Achieving Higher Engagement and Involvement in your Leader's Scope
- Self-Empowerment: Creating your Own Mission Statement
- Increasing your Share in Decision-Making
- Developing Forward Thinking: Being a Proactive Thinker
The Power of Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding the Four Dimensions of EI:
- Awareness of Own Role
- Management of Own Responsibilities
- Awareness of Office Politics and Environment
- Management of Stakeholders
- Recognizing How Stress and Feelings Affect Performance
- Applying EI in Building Relations and Dealing with Difficult Situations
Presenting Your Ideas with Passion and Credibility
- Planning for a Convincing Presentation
- Developing and Organizing Objectives and Content
- Delivering the Presentation and Fielding Questions
- Using Visual aids to Support the Presentation
Building and Maintaining Systems
- What is a System? The Why and How of Systems
- Filing Systems: Controlling Documents, e-Filing and Cloud Storage
- Time Management Systems: Planning, Organizing and Controlling
- Idea Generating Systems: Spotting and Implementing Improvements
- Self-Management Systems: Setting your Own Targets and Exceeding Them
- Using Discipline to Maintain and Ensure System Continuity
Negotiating with Suppliers (Internal and External)
- Principles of Successful Negotiations with Internal and External Suppliers
- Negotiation Planning and Tactics
- Aiming at Win-Win Outcomes
- Negotiating for the Long-Term
Event and Conference Organization
- Planning for Events: A Project Management Approach
- Promoting Events and Ensuring Maximum Turn-Out
- Managing and Controlling Events
- Managing Suppliers and the Secrets of Dealing with Hotels and Venues
Protocol and Business Etiquette
- Principles of Business Etiquette
- Phone, e-Mail and Meeting Etiquette
- Understanding Values, Beliefs and Perceptions
- Dealing with Different Personalities and Cultures
- Creating a Personal Brand within the Organization