Accounting Policies and Procedures Training in Paris , France
Course Code : FBA156 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Paris , France||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Design and produce the Accounting and Finance Manual.
- Plan the required resources needed for the department.
- Establish authorities and duties in the department for maximizing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Achieve segregation of duties and internal controls in the department.
- Set comprehensive policies and procedures to streamline accounting operations.
- Acquire a reference explaining essential accounting assumptions and their application.
- Answer the questions: “who does what?” and “how to do it?” by formulating standard and reliable accounting processes.
Designing the Accounting Manual
- Purpose of the Accounting Manual
- Authorities Assigned to Accounting Personnel
- Organization of the Accounting Manual
Accounting Department Setup Planning
- Planning for Proper Reporting
- Planning for Human Resources versus Software – HRVSS
Accounting Concepts and their Application
- Underlying Accounting Assumptions
- Accrual Basis of Accounting versus Cash Basis
- Going Concern Assumption
- System and Reliability of Measurement
- General Concepts of Assets, Liabilities, Income and Expense
Accounting Procedures General
- Setting Chart of Accounts
- Accounting Structure
- Exchange Rate Differences
- Accounts and Cost Centers
- Prepaid and Accrual Concepts and Treatments
Fixed Assets and Capitalization of Costs
- Treatment and Recording of Fixed Assets
- Depreciation of Fixed Assets
- Disposal of Fixed Assets
- Reports on Fixed Assets
Accounts Payables Policies
- Approving Suppliers for Purchases
- Receiving Invoices and Inventory
- Reports on Payables Due
- Payment Orders Processing
Production and Inventory Processing
- Recording of Production Costs
- Interdepartmental Transfers of Material
- Issuing Finished Goods
Accounts Receivables Policies
- Approving Clients
- Bank or Other Guarantees
- Recording Invoices
- Collection and Recording of Receipts
Other Accounting Policies
- Debit and Credit Notes
- Payroll Recording and Reporting
- Essential Budgeting Policies
- Financial Statements Issuance Steps
- Financial Analysis and Comparisons to Budgets
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.