Achieving Leadership Success through People and Innovation Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : MNG228 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 8800 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||28 - 1 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||4 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||17 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
Get ready to recharge yourself with new energy to propel your career, increase job satisfaction, and add greater value to your organization. This seminar will show you how you will learn the combination of attributes and skills you need to accelerate your career positively and successfully along your professional path, now and into the future. Become a positive force for your organization, your customers, and your colleagues.
- Develop winning relationships by building strong trust
- Increase your personal productivity by working smarter, faster, and better
- Resolve conflict situations constructively by applying effective negotiation skills
- Understand the team concept, how to be a team player and promote teamwork
- Demonstrate initiative and leadership skills from your current position
Module 1: Effective People Skills Day One
The Core Interpersonal Skill
- Person-to-Person communication
- Barriers to effective communication
- Non-verbal communication
- The Active listening model
- Styles of communication
- Preparing and delivering great presentations
Building Winning Working Relationships
- The TRUST Factor
- Avoiding the collusion phenomenon
- A Change Of Heart
- Interpersonal Dialogue: Core Principles
- Understand the definition and meaning of interpersonal
- Harnessing harmful behavior
Understanding Groups and Team Dynamics
- High performing teams vs. traditional work group
- The three elements of high performance teams
- Understanding the types of teams
- The stages of team development
- Team member styles
- Capitalizing on the team player styles within your team
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Giving and receiving effective feedback
- Dealing with conflict Constructively
- Symptoms of conflict situations
- Getting to win-win
- Understanding team player styles
- Fostering and encouraging team creativity
Increasing Personal Productivity
- Growing your personal power
- Achieving emotional excellence inner mastery
- Our time and your life
- Growing personal productivity
- Direction through personal Integrity
- Designing a strategic plan for your life and career
Module 2: Workplace Innovation & Productivity Skills Day Six
Building personal productivity: the power of self
- Building the positive self image
- Establishing empowering beliefs
- NLP and the power of optimism to create the future you deserve
- The power of proactivity: the first competence on the road to excellence
- Psychological profiling : the science of personality and performance
- Professional competence: the added value you bring to the organisation
Creating value for the organisation
- Prioritisation and time management: focusing on the critical objectives
- Taking control: essential tips for personal productivity
- Transformational objectives: From SMART performance to SMARTER performance
- Leading productive meetings work: managing appreciating and utilising diversity
- Leading meetings with creative flair: thinking differently for new answers
- Project management overview and fundamentals: first steps
Adding value through relationship awareness theory
- Micro political conflict in organisations: the transactional analysis perspective
- Personality traits, behaviours and conflict management
- Relationship Awareness Theory: Managing my personal response to conflict
- Managing without confrontation: assertive communications
- Preparing for effective negotiating: influence and the characteristics of world class negotiators
- Generating Productive Outcomes : the Agreement Box model of ‘win- win’
Harnessing Diversity and Creating Value in the Team
- Valuing diversity : working with global, culturally diverse teams
- The value proposition afforded by High Performing Teams
- Avoiding dysfunctional performance: a global challenge and the rationale for team charters
- Grounded theory: needs analysis evaluation of current performance
- Harnessing diversity for productive outcomes: my role, team roles and contributions
- Aligning purpose, productivity and profitability
Leading with Initiative: Being Proactive
- Being proactive and capitalising on opportunity : self initiated action, adding value and getting acknowledged by those who matter
- Leading from where you are in the organisation: building credibility with or without power
- Role modelling leadership behaviours: Emotional Intelligence and outcomes
- Leadership styles and organisational climate
- Building Trust: the 4 C model to engage and empower others
- Programme review and commitment statement
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.