Advanced Problem Solving and Decision Making Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : MNG132 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
Why Choose this Course?
This course offers a step by step journey from problem identification to solution generation and additionally to evaluate creative techniques that challenge more traditional models of “outcomes thinking”. It offers wide range of tools and techniques and insights into how leaders can inspire the creative process within themselves and their teams and the wider organisation. Delegates will leave energized and convinced of their creative potential. Decision making and problem solving represent the most important of all managerial and leadership activities; if you can make timely, well-considered and informed decisions, then you can lead your team and organisation to deserved success.
This course will feature:
- The psychology of personality and how this influences the solutions we select.
- The application of whole brain thinking to the problem solving process
- How to balance the logical and creative dimensions of problem solving
- Assessing personal creativity and challenge the mental blocks that limit our thinking
- How to build an agenda for creative leadership
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Determine pragmatic methods for effective problem solving
- Appreciate the impact of personality on the decision making and problem solving process
- Evaluate and apply a structured approach to generate solutions to organisational issues
- Assess personal and organisational creativity and set an agenda for progression
- Apply appropriate creative problem solving techniques that generate original solutions
The Psychology of Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Introduction: Why study problem solving and decision making
- A synopsis of psychological thought
- Values, Problem Solving and Bias in Decision Making
- Psychological type and Lateral Thinking for Problem Solving
- Psychometric assessment on your problem solving preferences
- Using a team approach to encourage structured and lateral thinking
Problem solving, the cognitive process and whole brain thinking
- Problem solving: the highest order cognitive process
- Split brain theory to make informed and balanced decisions
- Developing openness to new ideas in making decisions
- The model of creative problem solving
- Lessons in facing the unexpected events
- Decision Making and the Management of Change
Creating Continuous Improvement in the Workplace
- Encouraging creative problem solving for continuous improvement
- Appreciative Enquiry and a focus on positive dialogues
- Solution focus methodology: a radical transformational approach to solving problems
- Diagnostic tools for organisational improvement
- Using techniques to innovate and improve process and product
- The Disney Creative Thinking Strategy
Building Creative Capability in Self and Removing Mental Blocks
- ‘How creative am I’? Challenging self-imposed assumptions
- Thinking outside the box and ‘Imagineering’: current examples from technology
- ‘Curiosita’: using the multiple intelligences of Leonardo da Vinci
- A model for organisational innovation
- Organisational culture and its influence on the creative organisation
- Creative leadership in times of crisis: the role of emotional intelligence in decision making
The Creative Leader in the Innovative Organisation
- Leadership style and decision making activities
- Enhancing Serendipity
- Ensuring alignment with corporate mission
- Assessing creativity in your organisation
- Creating "innovation champions" as a strategy for fostering change
- Developing a personal action plan for the workplace and assessment guidance
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.