Advanced Selection ,Interviewing and Recruitment Skills Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Code : HRM51 - Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
Recruitment and the selection process is one of the key tools of Management. ‘Do it Right’– that’s the theme for this international program. It is not by chance that Intel, Google and Apple are all successful – they all have an outstanding recruitment process, which is never compromised. In this program, you will learn the latest techniques covering all of the nine critical parts of the process. This is a practical program wherein, not only will delegates learn from–but also will be able to apply the concepts. Here are five reasons why delegates should attend:
- Everyone in their career will have to do some form of interview, for recruitment, appraisal or discipline – learn the right way and it will always be of help
- Master the entire process of the interview cycle with the latest techniques
- Find out how to master interpreting body language – a vital skill
- Be able to prewrite competency knowledge based questions –that get straight to the point
- Practice in a safe and well-supported environment, backed up with a manual and a process wall chart that may be used back at work.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Have mastered the new recruitment process and be able to explain it to others
- Be able to write recruitment criteria and precise scoreable interview questions
- Know and be able to explain to others the value of using different types of testing
- Have used a personality profile and be able to explain to others there value for recruiting and development.
- Be able to decode different types of body language, specifically when people are not telling the truth
- Have practiced interviewing to ensure the theory is put into practice and be able to carry out or lead a professional interview immediately upon returning to work.
Understand recruitment separating fact from fiction
- Course objectives and introduction
- The ILM accreditation and project
- The real cost of interviewing to the organisation
- First series of interviews
- Self-assessment of your current interviewing skills
- Completing your Personality profile for later use
- Fact v fiction about interviewing
- Introduction to the recruitment process map
Mastering the Process – Stages 1 – 3
- Understand the job and the importance of job criteria Stage 1
- Writing key criteria
- How to write interview questions– understanding criteria
- How many questions do you need?
- Stage 2 – Work needed to write the job advert
- Attracting “winners not losers”
- Stage 3 – how to effectively short list
Testing, Personality Profiling and References
- Stage 4- The history of testing
- Occupational ability testing – what’s new?
- Ability testing – the DIY approach
- Semi medical tests
- The growth of mental illness and the impact on recruitment – the latest figures
- Stage 5- Personality profiling - why we use it and which profilers are the best
- The importance of references
Finalising Prewritten Questions, Room Setup and Arrangements, and Understanding the Vital Role of Body Language
- Procedure for starting every interview
- Stage 6- Interview questions – writing scene setters
- Refining knowledge based questions
- How to use probing questions
- How to score and who does the scoring
- Stage 7- Getting the arrangements right and setting up the room correctly to maximise interviewing efficiency
- Stage 8 – Understanding body language and correctly decoding it
- Silent signals
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Jalan Conlay. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.