Business English Skills Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG238 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
This course combines specialized classes in International Business English communication skills and concepts with general English language skills.
This course is designed to give participants the English skills they need to work effectively in today’s global marketplace.
English skills and vocabulary are developed through exercises, case studies, role plays and research on business topics including: I.T., finance, accounting, marketing, advertising, sales, negotiation, business practices, and cultural comparisons in business operations and appropriate grammar
On this course, participants will learn:
- to communicate with others in practical, business-oriented situations
- to express themselves in English with greater fluency, accuracy and confidence
- to handle themselves in English in a variety of business contexts, from negotiating, to using the
- telephone, to making presentations, to socialising
- Course outline and approach
- Describing your role and responsibilities
- Typical & critical scenarios you use the target language in, key issues
- Chairing, setting the agenda, controlling the conversation
- Participating, turn-taking, listening and taking notes
- Being diplomatic, agreeing and disagreeing
- Emails – register, style, standard phrasing
- Notes and memos
- Business-specific language phrases
- Checking & clarifying information
- Finance-specific scenarios
- Listening to different accents, intonation
- Introducing a topic effectively
- Linking and sequencing ideas
- Responding to questions
- Describing processes, cause and effect
- Criticising, recommending
- Quality assurance, continuous improvement
- Key negotiating language, framing your argument
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Negotiating with customers
- The first five minutes
- Speed networking – the elevator pitch
- Small talk, turn-taking
- Business conventions
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.