Certificate in Leadership and Management Excellence Training in Paris , France
Course Code : MNG223 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Paris , France||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
This highly interactive course will allow you to examine yourself, and your strengths and weaknesses. You will develop your communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills to enhance your leadership abilities to bring about change, innovation and enterprise. Delegates will also gain valuable insights into and feedback on their preferred behavioural, management and leadership styles. Delegates will develop leadership skills based on the latest scientific findings on how make effective and creative decisions.
Corporations need to nurture dynamic leaders who can help their employees to be innovative, enterprising, focused and fully productive. This course presents an opportunity for leaders to learn the management skills and leadership styles to enable them to maximise their own impact and effectiveness in the workplace, as well as giving them the insights and skills necessary to utilise the abilities of those who report to them.
This course will feature:
- How to examine yourself and your strengths and weaknesses
- Development of your communication skills
- How to enhance your leadership abilities to bring about innovation and enterprise skills
- Developing your decision making skills
- Applying creative problem solving in the workplace
- Develop appropriate management and leadership skills
- Understand how to cultivate and manage creativity
- Gain a greater awareness of yourself and your full leadership potential
- Develop adaptability in dealing with different people
- Apply effective decision making skills in solving problems
Module 1: Leadership, Innovation & Enterprise Skills Day One
Successful Leadership Styles
- Inspirational leadership
- Power of Influence
- Understanding and developing others
- Proactive Leadership
- Delegation as a leadership style
- Motivational leadership
Driving Radical Innovation
- Lateral thinking
- Share your thinking, purpose & direction
- Systemic innovation
- Unleashing the power of the mind
- Cultivating creativity
- Managing change creatively; implementing innovation
- Optimizing your personal leadership strengths
- Becoming an environmental change agent
- Developing personal empowerment
- Using transformational vocabulary
- Maximizing essential communication principles
- Understanding the major levels of communication
- What is accountability
- Improving personal credibility
- Leading with integrity
- Sharpen your communication skills
- Listening with the heart
- Inspiring and guiding the team
Developing Emotionally Intelligent Organizations
- Building bonds, cooperation & team building
- Forging emotionally intelligent teams
- Resolving conflicts using emotional intelligence
- Communicate your vision
- Organizational awareness
- Leading emotionally intelligent organizations
Module 2: Decisions, Dynamics & Leadership Styles
Gaining Insights into your Leadership Styles
- How Perception influences our leadership style
- Understanding our personality
- Personality and leadership style
- Improving our strengths & managing our weaknesses
- Maximizing our interpersonal relationship with others
- Removing emotional and mental blind spots
Developing Decision Making Skills
- Using your left brain & right brain to make decisions
- Split brain theory for developing effective problem solving skills
- Developing openness to new ideas in making decisions
- Promoting idea mobility in teams
- Understanding the creative solving process in individuals and teams
- IDEAL problem solving approach
Applying Effective Decision Making Skills in the Workplace
- Encouraging creative problem solving for continuous improvement
- Removing blocks to creative problem solving
- Convergent versus Divergent Thinking
- Divergent Thinking Skills for solving problems
- Using SCAMPER techniques to approach problem solving
- Applying SCAMPER techniques to make effective decisions
Overcoming Mental Blocks to Decision Making
- Challenging self-imposed assumptions
- Metaphorical thinking
- Increasing new ideas
- Getting people behind your ideas
- Evaluating new ideas
- Creative leadership
Effective Leadership to Develop Dynamic Problem Solving in the Team
- Ensuring alignment with corporate mission
- Encouraging self-initiated activity
- Endorsing Unofficial activity
- Enhancing Serendipity
- Importance of appreciating diverse stimuli
- Developing a personal action plan
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.