Certified Accounts Assistant Training in Singapore , Singapore
Course Code : FBA143 - Course Address : Ibis Singapore Novena - Course Fees : 7500 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Singapore , Singapore||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Singapore , Singapore||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Singapore , Singapore||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Singapore , Singapore||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Singapore , Singapore||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define the accounting cycle.
- Discover how accounting affects their day-to- day business.
- Outline the components of financial statements.
- Perform every step of the accounting closing cycle.
- Get up-to-date with accounting terminology that will enable them to perform more effectively at work.
Introduction to Accounting
- Importance of Accounting and the Accounting Cycle
- Accounting Regulatory Bodies
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Accounting Rules Updates and Changes
- Stakeholders and Users of Accounting Information
- Company Structures and Business Activities
- Accounting Principles and Guidelines
- Other Characteristics of Accounting Information
- How Principles and Guidelines Affect Financial Statements
- Identifying Account Names
- Classifying Accounts
- Interpreting Account Movements
The Double Entry Accounting
- Debits and Credits
- The Importance of T-Accounts
- The 7 Rules of Debits and Credits
- Sub-Ledgers and General Ledgers
- Preparing Trial Balance
- Adjusting Assets and Liabilities, Revenues and Expenses:
- Accrued Liabilities / Expenses and Revenues
- Deferred Assets / Expenses and Revenues
- The Process of Preparing Adjusted Trial Balance
- Adjustments for Contra-Accounts
- The Four Important Closing Entries
- Using the 10-Column Worksheet
- Preparing Financial Statements:
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Understanding and Preparing Closing Trial Balance
Assets Accounting and Reporting
- Accounting and Presentation of Cash, Petty Cash and Cash Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable and Allowances
- Inventory Costing and Valuation
- Recording and Maintaining Fixed Assets
- Depreciation and Accumulated Depreciation
- Intangible Assets and Other Non-Current Assets
Current Liabilities and Accruals
- Accounts Payable and Notes Payable
- Accrued Liabilities
- Short and Long-Term Loans
Understanding Shareholders’ Equity
- Share Capital
- Retained Earnings
- Government and Management Reserves
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Ibis Singapore. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.