Coaching for Success in the Oil and Gas Industry Training in Paris , France
Course Code : HRM20 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Paris , France||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
An effective coaching process will include a range of techniques from communication skills, counselling techniques, human psychological processes and an understanding of human development. This course will introduce participants to the core skills of Workplace Coaching and will focus on the application of these skills in the Oil and Gas Environment.
This course will feature:
- Explore Cultural issues and Coaching
- Coaching as an essential skill for leadership success
- Practical skills workshop conducted each day where what has be learnt will be put into practice
- Developed to address the core coaching competencies needed to act as a coach in an Oil & Gas environment
- Demonstrate coaching skills suitable for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Utilise modern coaching techniques in the workplace
- Choose the correct coaching model and techniques to get the results
- Apply motivational coaching techniques
- Prepare a coaching session suitable for use in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Distinguishing between coaching, mentoring and counselling
- How does coaching differ in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Coaching process elements and how they interrelate
- Key coaching skills
- Meeting ethical guidelines and professional standards
- Workshop: Coaching skills evaluated
Advanced Communication for Coaching
- Understanding your personal communication style
- Asking versus telling
- Active listening & questioning techniques
- SOLER Model for coaching
- Language - verbal and non-verbal
- Workshop: Feedback with Emotional Intelligence
Co-Creating the Relationship
- Oil & Gas Industry – Case Studies
- Motivational coaching
- The Coaching Cycle
- Preparation, Explanation, Demonstration and Imitation
- Consolidation and Review in the Cycle
- Workshop: Plan a coaching session
Mentoring & Coaching
- Workshop: Reviewed coaching session
- Coaching & mentoring - the differences
- Corporate mentorship programs
- Most commonly used techniques among mentors
- Career planning & Talent Management
- Workshop: Career Planning in the Oil & Gas Industry
Facilitating Learning and Results
- Understanding human development and learning
- Learning Styles – Honey & Mumford
- Coaching Generation ‘X’ & ‘Y’
- Hofstede's cultural dimensions
- Culture & coaching
- Coaching for success in the Oil & Gas Industry
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.