Developing Personal Effectiveness with Positive Skills Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG136 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
This course encourages delegates to consider their current personal traits, habits and behaviours before enabling them to build a repertoire of skills that, when applied, will help them to become more effective and achieve more through building better relationships at work.
Delegates will understand during this course that what is important is not what happens to them, but what happens inside them, in other words how they learn to respond outwardly to situations through the control of inner reaction and thoughts. Successful people in business are able to apply discipline to their life and their actions. Understanding your interpersonal skills and professional effectiveness is a major key to success.
This course will feature:
- The importance of thinking patterns and how thought precedes all action
- Self-image empowerment and building higher levels of self-confidence
- The application of personal development theories and practices
- How attitude can affect performance and how to develop a more positive attitude
- How creativity and imagination can be useful in becoming more effective at work
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and develop personal and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Identify ways to move from negative thought patterns to positive and motivating patterns.
- Understand how to become more disciplined and personally effective
- Demonstrate the factors which may empower ordisempowered ourselves and others
- Understand how to release new drive and motivation in their lives and working environment
- What does the word “think” really mean?
- The importance of thought before action
- Understand the power of your conscious subconscious mind
- Realise the power of your imagination
- Understanding positive and negative thought patterns
- Creating a disciplined character
- Learning to fully understand yourself
- Success through raised self-esteem
- How your perceived image affects others
- The power of determining choices
- How you create 'reality' in your mind
- How the human brain processes events
- Understanding and adapting our attitude to situations
- How to maintain a right Attitude?
- Learning from positive achievers
- Listen to, and readmotivational materials
- Enjoy the medicine of real laughter
- Develop a fresh and new attitude to everything
Word and Appreciation Empowerment
- The motivational power of words
- Improving your positive vocabulary
- When you speak you may reveal your thoughts
- The psychological needs of man
- The importance of gratitude and appreciation
- Learn how to express appreciation
- What motivates you and others?
- What happens when you are personally motivated?
- What does motivation achieve?
- Why we may lose motivation
- Key factors for successful people
- How to be action orientated and proactive
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.