Effective Business Risk Management Strategies using ISO 31000 Framework Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG184 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
All organisations face the increasingly complex challenge of managing a wide variety of risks and opportunities effectively. Some of these risks are well understood and managed; others are less well understood, inadequately managed or simply ignored.
Organisations need to enhance resilience in the face of ever complex and increasingly global risks and the framework outlined in ISO31000 embodies international best practice that is applicable to all types and sizes of organisation. Knowledge of the requirements of ISO31000 will enable you to bring the benefits of effective risk management into all aspects of your organisations including planning, operations and communication. In the programme you will study:
- The principles of risk management
- A framework for the management of risk
- Risk assessment
- Links to other management systems
- Gain an understanding of what is required for managing enterprise risks
- Application of the formal structure provided in ISO31000 to their organisation
- An understanding of different techniques for risk assessment
- Audit skills and techniques to determine effectiveness of risk management
- Opportunities for improvement in the management of risk throughout the organisation
Introduction to risk management and ISO 31000
- Introduction to ISO 31000
- Defining risk and risk terms
- The role of risk management in organisational governance
- Outline of ISO 31000
- The principles of risk management
A framework for managing risk
- The role of managers in leading risk management
- Best practice in developing an effective risk management culture
- Organisational context
- Risk management policy
- Integration into organisational processes
Organisation’s appetite for risk
- Risk appetite
- Risk profile
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk evaluation
Risk assessment in practice
- Risk treatment and control
- Risk assessment tools
- Managing risk in practice
- Monitoring and review of risk management performance
Risk management in your organisation
- National risk issues
- Identifying risks in your organisation
- Assessing risks
- Developing an implementation strategy
- Review of the programme
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.