Effective People Skills Training in Paris , France
Course Code : MNG164 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
This compelling course teaches delegates on how to build and project a self-confident image, create better relationships with key people, and polish their communication skills to directly influence the rate that their career grows.Today more than ever, personal success comes down to interpersonal effectiveness – the capacity to work with others to get things done. Effective People Skills will arm you with a rich and powerful range of skills and methods to help you gain the full benefits of interpersonal excellence.
This course will feature:
- The components of effective communication to one or to many
- Methods for developing strong work relationships
- The impact of group dynamics on teams, departments and organizations
- Key skills and strategies for working in teams
- How to maximize your personal empowerment and productivity
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the keys to communicating honestly, directly, and professionally
- Employ the interpersonal behaviors that nurture good working relations
- Identify the principle elements of teams, their types and stages of development
- Apply communication skills and strategies to negotiation positive conflict outcomes for all parties
- Demonstrate a higher level of personal power and increased productivity
The Core Interpersonal Skill
- Person-to-person communication
- Barriers to effective communication
- Non-verbal communication
- The Active listening model
- Styles of communication
- Preparing and delivering great presentations
Building Winning Working Relationships
- The TRUST Factor
- Avoiding the collusion phenomenon
- A Change Of Heart
- Interpersonal Dialogue: Core Principles
- Understand the definition and meaning of interpersonal
- Harnessing harmful behavior
Understanding Groups and Team Dynamics
- High performing teams vs. traditional work group
- The three elements of high performance teams
- Understanding the types of teams
- The stages of team development
- Team member styles
- Capitalizing on the team player styles within your team
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Giving and receiving effective feedback
- Dealing with conflict Constructively
- Symptoms of conflict situations
- Getting to win-win
- Understanding team player styles
- Fostering and encouraging team creativity
Increasing Personal Productivity
- Growing your personal power
- Achieving emotional excellence inner mastery
- Our time and your life
- Growing personal productivity
- Direction through personal Integrity
- Designing a strategic plan for your life and career
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.