Effective Time Task and Work Planning Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG138 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
This course will help you assess your present situation, in terms of work and personal life – focusing on concepts essential to effective time/task management and work planning. This course will enhance the way you manage yourself effectively within your own time constraints, how to be better organize and prioritise your work/life tasks, as well as the people you manage. These skills will develop a more efficient and motivated individual, enabling increased outputs and productivity in any business area.
By leveraging time and change to your advantage, you will achieve maximizing the amount of work accomplished in the shortest amount of time, yet at the same time effective in what activity is performed and how it is managed.
This course will feature:
- Analysis and understanding change, in all its facets
- Time analysis, delegation, prioritization
- Work and task planning for oneself and others
- Turbocharging individual performance
- Personal development planning
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand why managing time matters to work and health in our changing world
- Identify tasks that can be eliminated, prioritized, or delegated
- Apply techniques for planning, managing priorities, scheduling work, and working proactively
- Analyse situations that hinder their performance and identify techniques to overcome them
- Analyse their strengths and needs and prepare a personal development plan
Working and living in a changing world
- What do I hope to achieve?
- Our fast changing world
- How do we manage this?
- What are the implications for others and me?
- Balancing life and work
Basic time management skills and techniques
- How am I using my time? Time logging
- Why do I put things off? Procrastination and time wasting
- Time Perspective Inventory: How we use time
- How our time use affects others
- Deciding what to keep, what to eliminate, what to delegate
Efficient and effective planning, prioritizing, and coordination
- Diagnosing management methods
- Pressures on work plans – time, quality, cost
- Effective planning and decision-making
- Analyzing and managing risk
- Contingency planning
Advanced techniques to turbocharge performance
- “Unscheduling,” the key weapon against procrastination
- Flow states and the right frame of mind
- Doing the right things well
- Managing interruptions and crises
- Mastering meetings, correspondence, interruptions, travel, and calls
Putting it all together in a personal development plan
- Work planning practical
- Testing your plan
- Analyzing your strengths and needs
- Creating a development plan
- Real wealth equals happiness plus fulfillment plus discretionary time
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.