Efficient Finance and Accounting Operations - Best Practices and Updates Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : FBA145 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate how they can enhance the operations of the finance and accounting departments.
- Apply internationally implemented best practices in the following areas: accounts payable, billing, budgeting, cash management and treasury, costing, filing, financial statements, general ledger, inventory and policies and procedures.
- Leverage their accounting cycle skills.
- Use new tools to make their job efficient and smart.
- Apply their knowledge through hands-on workshops and group presentations.
The Importance of Best Practices (BP)
- Effective versus Efficient Tools
- Functions of Management
- Finance and Accounting Vision and Mission
- Customer Service Survey
- Purposes and Processes of Finance and Accounting (F&A)
- Accounting Cycle and Financial Statements Cycle
Accounts Payable (AP) Best Practices
- The Life Cycle of Accounts Payable
- Improving AP through Decentralization and Centralization
- Enhancing AP Processing Using Vendor Analysis and Reconciliation
- Electronic Expense Reporting
- On-Line Purchasing Catalogue
- Document Management System
Billing, Collection, Inventory Cash Management, and Budgeting Best Practices
- Accounts Receivable Life Cycle and Tools
- Inventory Life Cycle and Tools
- Improving Cash Management, Lockbox Collections, and Zero-Balance Accounts
- Modern Budgeting Techniques Mindset
Fixed Assets Best Practices
- Fixed Assets Life Cycle and Tools
- Bar Coding Systems
- Capitalizing versus Expensing of Fixed Assets
Reporting Best Practices Using Excel
- Improving Timeliness and Accuracy of Business and Accounting Data
- Enhancing Report Development and Analysis
- Consolidating your Data
- Validating Data for Accuracy
- Using Pivot Tables
- Preparing Periodic Reports in No Time
- Performing Efficient and Accurate Reconciliation
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Payroll Reporting and Analysis
- Accounts-Payable Reporting and Analysis
- General Ledger Reporting, Reconciliation and Analysis
- Budgeting Reporting and Analysis
- Invoice Analysis and Reporting
- Creating Flash Management Reports
- XBRL, and Dashboards
- Enhancing Policies and Procedures Manuals
Essential Behavioral Concepts for Enhancing Finance and Accounting Operations
- The New Set of Skills for F&A
- Clean Desk Policy
- Hiring the Best, Cross-Training, Back-Up Strategies, and Teamwork
- Staff Responsibility Charts
- Successful Meetings
- Review/Authorization Procedures
- Peak Performance Time
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.