Employee Relations - Roles and Responsibilities Training in Bali , Indonesia
Course Code : HRM26 - Course Address : Radisson Blu Hotel - Course Fees : 7100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Bali , Indonesia||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Bali , Indonesia||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Bali , Indonesia||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Bali , Indonesia||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Bali , Indonesia||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
Employees in the functions of Employee Relations, Human Resources or Personnel and Administration who are directly or indirectly responsible for providing support services to internal customers within the organization.
- Define Employee Relations as a function and list its main role within Human Resources.
- Manage employee files and records as per the local labor laws and regulations.
- Improve attendance in the organization by minimizing absenteeism through the use of the right Key Performance Indicators.
- Enhance employee morale through the use of objective means of morale measurement and enhancement.
- Differentiate between employee whining, complaints and grievances and decide when to treat an issue as a grievance and how to properly handle it.
Employee Relations (ER)
- Defining the ER Function
- Main Duties and Responsibilities of ER Officers
- Employee Relations (ER) versus Human Resources (HR)
- Employee Relations versus Personnel and Administration
- The Relationship between Labor Law and Employee Relations
Managing Employee Files and Records
- The Bare Essentials that Should be Kept on Record at All Times
- Organizing the Files: The Logical Approach
- Organizing the Files: The Legal Requirements
- Approaches to Updating Employee Files
- Ad Hoc Updating versus Periodic
- Automating Employee Files: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- The Global Ranking of Current HRIS
- Punctuality and Discipline: Tips for Improving Performance in these Two Areas
- Flexi-Time: Definition and Uses
- Pros and Cons of Flexi-Time Cultures
- Absenteeism: The Main Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Measuring Absenteeism
- Analyzing Absenteeism in Order to Reduce it
- The Definition of Employee Morale
- Employee Morale versus Organizational Health
- Assessing Employee Morale
- Objective versus Subjective Approaches for Assessing Morale
- Using the Dow Jones Model to Measure Morale
- The Various Key Performance Indicators that are Influenced by Employee Morale
- Organizational Health Surveys: The Main Criteria for Designing a Survey
- The Definition of a Grievance
- Grievances versus Complaints versus Whining
- The Grievance Handling Procedures: Recommended Steps
- Grievance Rate and Grievance Resolution Rate
- The Main KPIs for Measuring your Grievance Resolution Ratio
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Radisson Blu Hotel. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.