Enterprise Data Secutity and Risk Management Training in London , UK
Course Code : MNG234 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
- How to take control of Risk Management Programme and learn appropriate methods.
- How to identify and address risk and compliance issues as presented within a global economy.
- How to design and leverage Risk Management Programme to reduce cost and risk through effective prioritisation and processes.
- Appreciate legal, technical and management risk within the Enterprise Environment and how to quantify these effectively.
- Appreciate the external risk of cyber crime.
- How to measure the financial value of Data Security and Risk Management and communicate these to line executives effectively.
- How governance and risk management trends are affecting corporate enterprises.
- International Standards for Data Security and Risk Management and best practice for managing compliance for security, crisis management, disaster recovery and high resilience and availability.
The Content:Development of Enterprise Architecture
- Introduction, Development and Role in Modern Enterprise
- Strategic, Tactical and Operational Considerations
- Key Considerations in Development of Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture Project Management Considerations
- Categorising and Managing Risk
- Risk Analysis and Threat Identification Methodologies
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Understanding the need for effective Risk Management
- Legal and Regulatory Considerations
- Key Strategic and Security Considerations
- Electronic and physical risk
- Utilising Information Security to protect business assets
- Information and Data Risk Management
- Data and asset classification
- Ensuring Information Security in an Enterprise Wide Environment
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Management and Technical Control Measures with Systems and Network Design
- Data Protection
- Intellectual Property
- Contracts and Commercial Liability
- Defining data classification and business ownership
- Establishing Memorandum of Understanding/Transfer Agreements
- Best Practice Guidance for data sharing
- Avoiding common errors and liability
- Types of electronic and management controls for electronic information
- Network, Operating System and Application controls and password schemes
- Ensuring Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, Authenticity and Accountability
- Overview of ISO27002 Code of Practice for Information Security Management and Relevant Controls
- ISO 3100 Risk Management Principles and Guidelines
- Challenges within Enterprise Architecture and IS environments
- Common Oversights with Enterprise Architecture and IS Environments
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Success Factors for Effective Enterprise Data Security Management
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.