Feasibility Studies - Preparation, Analysis and Evaluation Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Code : PPC1 - Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
This program is designed for:
Anyone involved in preparing, writing and analyzing feasibility studies.
- Prepare and analyze feasibility studies.
- Identify crucial arguments and effectively explore the various assumptions.
- Present ideas in a simple, effective, convincing and objective manner.
- Build the feasibility study financial model using Microsoft Excel.
- Perform scenario and sensitivity analysis to improve plans and projections.
- Analyze someone else’s feasibility study and find its merits and shortcomings.
Introduction and Definitions
- Feasibility Study Definitions
- Feasibility Study Objectives
- Feasibility Study versus Business Plan
- Feasibility Study Cycle
- Feasibility Study Preparation Steps
Feasibility Study Elements
- Feasibility Study Report Elements
- Executive Summary
- Feasibility Study Outline
- Market Feasibility
- Market Research and Analysis
- Market Research Data Types
- Sales Projections Analysis
- Technical Feasibility
- Critical Technical Questions
- Supply Feasibility
- Operational Feasibility
- Financial Feasibility
- Project Costs
- Indirect Costs
- Ongoing Costs
Feasibility Study Financial Model Using Microsoft Excel
- Building the Feasibility Study Financial Model
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Cost of Equity Using the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
- Unlevered Free Cash Flow (UFCF)
- Terminal Value of the Project
- Preparing Sensitivity Tables
- Creating Different Scenario Analysis
Feasibility Study Appraisal and Analysis
- Financial Analysis Parameters
- Liquidity Ratios
- Operating Ratios
- Financial Leverage Ratios
- Security Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Investment Appraisal Analysis
- Quantity and Sales Breakeven Points
- Payback Period
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Profitability Index
Feasibility Study Evaluation and Implementation
- Internal Recommendations and Conclusions
- Evaluating Feasibility Studies
- Common Mistakes in Using the Feasibility Study Results
- Implementing the Proposals
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Jalan Conlay. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.