Financial Analysis Workshop - A Hands-On Approach Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Code : FBA137 - Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
- By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply the framework of financial statements analysis.
- Demonstrate skills at the foundations of ratio and financial analysis.
- Carry out company and industry analysis.
- Implement the process of company evaluation and analysis.
- Analyze real-life financial statements from companies traded on the world and GCC stock exchanges.
Financial Statements and Business Decisions
- Accounting and Financial Systems
- Four Key Financial Statements
- Relationship among the Financial Statements
- Management Uses of Financial Statements
- Essential Notes to the Financial Statements
Financial Statement Analysis: An Introduction
- Role of Financial Reporting and Analysis
- The Core Financial Statements and the Importance of the Annual Report
- The Important Role of Notes and Supplementary Information
- Objective and Types of Audits of Financial Statements
- Financial Statement Analysis Framework
- The Accounting Cycle
- Financial Reporting Mechanics
- Relationship, Elements and Classification of Financial Statements
Financial Reporting Standards
- Importance of Reporting Standards in Security Analysis and Valuation
- The Standards Setting Bodies
- International Financial Reporting Standards versus Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Understanding Financial Statements
- Income Statement Components
- Revenue and Expense Recognition
- Balance Sheet Components:
- Measurement and Classification
- Cash Flow Statement:
- Operating, Investing, and Financing Activities
- Direct versus Indirect Methods in Cash Flow Preparation
Financial Analysis Techniques
- Ratio Analysis:
- Liquidity: Current, Quick, and Cash Ratios
- Asset Management and Activity Ratios
- Solvency: Debt, Equity, and Times Interest Earned Ratios
- Profitability: Profit Margin, Gross Margin, Return on Assets, Return on Equity
- Market and Valuation: Price-Earnings and Earnings Per Share Ratios
- Vertical Analysis and Strategy: Balance Sheet and Income Statement Approaches
- Trend Analysis and Growth
- DuPont Analysis: The Three-Step and Five-Step Models
- Time-Series and Cross-Sectional Analysis
- Limitation of Ratio Analysis
Financial Statement Analysis: Applications and Presentations
- Evaluating a Company’s Past Performance
- Comprehensive Real-Life Analysis of Publicly Traded Companies
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Jalan Conlay. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.