Foundations of Financial Modeling Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : FBA114 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
This course is designed to develop your financial modeling skills through the evaluation and analysis of real-life case studies. It will also develop your knowledge and understanding of finance enabling you to make financial decisions, which will reduce costs, increase profit and minimize risk.
The course will examine the latest tools and techniques modeling risk management and performance of oil & gas projects using sensitivity and scenario analysis, simulating world events, such as oil price volatility.
This course will feature:
- Practical application of financial modeling skills to real life case studies in the Oil & Gas sector and your company
- Development of finance knowledge and its application to business problems and decision-making
- The development of Financial Models which will be of practical use to you and your organization
- Excel and the latest financial analysis tools and techniques
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify & make improved financial decisions
- Develop financial models
- Apply the latest tools and techniques to analyse financial data
- Manage financial risk using financial models
- Evaluate the performance of projects using financial models
Foundations of Finance
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Developing Financial Statements – Income Statement, Balance Sheet (Statement of Financial Position) & Cash flow Statements
- Financial Performance using Ratio Analysis
- Management Accounting – developing budgets
- OPEX & CAPEX
- Financial Terminology Explained
Foundation of Modeling
- Basic Excel functions
- Steps to develop a Financial Model
- Flow charting Techniques to improve Modeling
- Input Tables
- Pivot Tables
- Foundation Analysis Tools in Excel
- Forecasting the Income Statement, Balance Sheet (Statement of Financial Position) & Cash flow Statements
- Budgeting Models
- Purchase Decisions
- Modeling Finance Decisions – Equity or Debt and the Cost of Capital
- Capital Investment Decisions – Payback, ARR, NPV & IRR using Excel
- Graphs & Charts to support financial models
Modeling Risk Management Scenarios
- Identifying the major Risks in the Oil & Gas sector
- Modeling Risk & Uncertainty
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Scenario Analysis
- Break Even Analysis
- Modeling & Managing changes in Interest Rates & Exchange Rates
Modeling the Financial Performance of Oil & Gas Projects
- Variance Analysis
- Critical Path Analysis – Financial & Manpower implications
- GANTT Charts
- Earned Value Analysis
- Managing Variances
- Simulating changes in the project
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.