HR Business Partner-Roles,Responsibilities and Competencies Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : HRM58 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 5450 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the full implications of the modern role of in HR in becoming the ‘architect of the talent machine’
- Recognize how the role of HR business partner can add value to the organization and contribute to the achievement of planned objectives
- Identify that the role of HR business partner is actually made up of four jobs, not just one
- Apply the various roles and responsibilities associated with the role of HR business partner
- Develop and demonstrate the fundamental competencies required for an effective HR business partner performance
Traditional HR: Service Provider
- Traditional definition of HR: get, keep, grow
- Overview of traditional HR functions
- HR now and then
- Competency based HR
- Lagging HR indicators: is HR hitting the wall?
The new HR: from service provider to ‘architect of the talent machine’
- HR modern day definition: business results, not just HR results
- Anatomy of the HR challenge
- HR management risk
- The corporate talent system; an integrated approach
- Attracting and acquiring talent
- Understanding and planning talent
- Extending talent
- Managing and developing talent
The fundamental HR business partner model (Ulrich model)
- Definition of HR business partner
- The fundamental Ulrich model: four roles to play
- Strategic partner
- Administrative expert
- Employee champion
- Change agent
- Application of the Ulrich model: four jobs for an HR business partner
- Strategic partner
- Operations manager
- Emergency responder
- Employee mediator
- Impact on the business of the different jobs of the HR business partner.
- An example of HR business partner process related responsibilities
- The SHRM job description for the HR business partner role
Skills and Competencies for HR Business Partners – Part One
- Data judgment
- Business acumen
- Knowledge business strategy, market challenges and customer needs
- Focus on organization’s financials
- Leading vs. lagging indicators
- Demonstrating strong business analytics
- Talent management acumen
- Workforce planning
- Succession planning
- Talent acquisition
- Talent retention
- Strategic partner
- Understanding how HRBPs can support the business
- Understanding the talent needs of the business
- Adjusting HR strategies to respond to changing business needs
- Identifying talent issues before they impact the business
- Identifying and implementing critical HR metrics
- SMART HR KPIs
- Aligning HR KPIs with organizational KPIs
- Use of HR KPIs in measuring the impact of HR initiatives that contribute to the bottom line.
Skills and Competencies for HR Business Partners – Part Two
- Mastering HR theory and adapting it to unique situations
- Flawless implementation of HR policies, procedures and systems
- Communicating organizational culture to employees
- Assessing employee attitudes
- Tracking trends in employee behavior
- Communicating policies and procedures to employees
- Keeping the line manager updated on HR initiatives
- Managing conflict between employees
- Managing competing personalities in the organization
- Managing conflict between managers
- Responding to organizational changes
- Resolving problems in the execution of business plans
- Quickly responding to line manager questions
- Quickly responding to complaints
- Responding to manager’s needs
- Responding to employee’s needs
- Preparing for different situations
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.