Human Resources Management Training in Paris , France
Course Code : HRM29 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
In order to satisfy today’s ever increasing business requirements, Human Resource Mangers need to respond by delivering effective creative solutions on a global scale to ensure HR maintains the strategic harmony of the business and the decision makers/leaders.
HR cannot be seen as a burdensome cost, it must create the opportunities and environment to support, and where necessary, lead key business initiatives.
HR has an increasingly important role to play; the challenges for the future will mean a significant re think of how HR currently contributes to the business, but just as importantly how it’s contribution and value is measured.
This innovative programme will cover the latest thinking, models and approaches to International HR delivery. Those attending this programme will:
- Experience the latest thinking regarding international HR strategy
- Have a unique opportunity to sample a number of HR delivery measurement and assessment tools
- Master HR strategic thinking using an straight forward approach
- Be able to improve organisational performance by adopting a new approach to staff development and retention
- Experience new HR frameworks and understand the potential resource development improvements required
- Use the new Human Resource maturity model to assess the ‘departments health’ and develop appropriate strategies
- Understand and use strategic models and implementation processes to deliver future focused requirements
- Use an organisational model questionnaire to plot the current ‘performance’ of the organisation
- Understand and be able to create/deliver corporate programmes to initiate organisational cultural changes
- Examine new motivational model(s) and questionnaires to re-energizing the organisation
- Develop existing, or create new appraisal systems to produce measurable improvements in performance and competency skill sets
- Understand and be able to develop creativity within the team to improve HR performance
- Consider the implications of pay, benefits and rewards when linked to performance reviews
- Explore knowledge management along with the expanding role of emotional intelligence in tomorrows organisation
- Create added value to satisfy key HR performance indicators
Changing business expectations and the resulting demands placed on Human Resources
- Businesses experiencing global change
- The impact of technology, and the way business will be conducted in the future – case study
- The need to change organisational structures to match the business needs – Video
- How changing internal and external customer requirements will impact on all current HR concepts
- Where are you now? The HR change model -questionnaire analysis and discussion
- Day one review
How strategy works - Examining the models, implementation and measurement strategies
- Strategic models – the value and how they work including case studies
- Mission statements, measurement tools and monitoring progress and celebrating improvements
- Strategic models for use within the business, incorporating organisational tools for managing conflicting activities
- Creativity and innovation – their role in strategic thinking, Including exercises
- End of day review
Translating strategy into action and examining changes in corporate culture
- How strategy can be translated into business plans
- Model to produce plans that can be measured
- Creating HR quality plans – how leading international companies to do it, practical exercises
- Assessing bottom line benefits and delivering measurable business benefits
- How organisations fall into the trap of failing to plan – planning to fail
- End of day review
Significant changes in how International HR will function in the future, and the implications
- Process and staff re-engineering HR activities
- The three tier model for HR –benefits to the business
- Managing/ developing Human Capital and knowledge management
- Developing, deploying and measurement of competencies in successful performance management processes
- Using Corporate culture –how to develop a corporate culture template –practical case study and exercise
- Running successful recruitment campaigns using, psychometric testing’ personality questionnaires and competency frameworks
- End of day review
Demonstrating how specific HR actions can help improve the efficiency of the organisation
- Monitoring of the manpower plan, understanding rightsizing the organisation – an ongoing process
- ow pay and conditions strategies can dramatically improve productivity – at no extra cost to the organisation
- Reviewing performance appraisals – delivering year on year improvements in competence and performance
- How a new motivation model, and motivational tools/techniques can achieve measurable results
- Successful corporate communications – a new role for HR?
- Managing trends; intellect management, remote working, using predictive forecasting methods
- End of programme review
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.