Improving Productivity and Employee Engagement thru Effective Front Line Leadership Training in Berlin , Germany
Course Code : MNG165 - Course Address : Hotel Catalonia Berlin Mitte - Course Fees : 7500 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Berlin , Germany||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Berlin , Germany||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Berlin , Germany||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Berlin , Germany||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Berlin , Germany||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Berlin , Germany||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Berlin , Germany||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
This programme explores the critical role of front line leaders in creating and sustaining employee engagement as a driver for well being, growth and profitability within the organisation. It examines the evidence of why engagement matters and how to build it into the organisational landscape by offering techniques to create engagement and reconstruct the psychological contract between employee and employer. Delegates are exposed to the leadership competencies, skills and behaviours required to build and maintain successful outcomes. If you are a front line leader of teams, this course offers a compendium of ideas and grounded theory that will impact your practice immediately.
The programme highlights:
- awareness and application of the values embedded in employee engagement
- the fundamental cognitive, emotional, and behavioural skills necessary for front line leadership
- the impact of personal management and leadership style on employee engagement
- tools and techniques enabling delegates to evaluate and measure organisational engagement
- the role of front line leadership at the point of interface between e organisation and employees
After attending this course, delegates will be able to:
- Define engagement and review the compelling business case for its implementation
- Show delegates with techniques to measure, sustain and generate engagement.
- Evaluate how leaderships style may positively or negatively impact employee engagement
- Recognise “the collective power of wisdom” to generate collaborative practice.
- Evaluate and enhance organisational engagement against a theoretical Models
Employee Engagement and Business Success
- What is employment engagement? A model for practice
- The business case for engagement. How employee engagement impacts business success
- Do you know how engaged your people are right now? Analysis and Measurement
- The impact of front line leadership on Engagement, Productivity and Commitment - Current research and implications
- What do engaging leaders actually do? Dimension of front line managerial Leadership
- What style of leadership does my role demand? How does this contribute or inhibit engagement?
“Front Line Leadership” to capture “Hearts and Minds”
- How good are your front line skills that build engagement? - review and application
- Personality and management/leadership style - psychometric assessment and review
- Authentic leadership to inspire your people to exceed performance expectations
- The shadow of the leader - impact and influence
- Emotional Intelligence and its role in Engagement - steps to better performance
- Creating the inspirational vision - the key elements of alignment
Aligning Performance to Create Trust & Engagement
- The power of collective wisdom
- Team purpose - Performance Management, KPI’s and MBO’s
- The importance of behaviours - building a team charter
- Building meaning for employees - The case for continuous improvement
- How productive am I? How productive is my team? Performance audits, reviews and implications
- Evaluating potential and performance - The Grid for Talent Management review implications actions
Harnessing Potential to Create Engagement: Motivation, Commitment and Competence
- Task and Job Allocation - right player right position
- Improving Team Dynamics - Identifying Both Positive and Negative Group Behaviour Roles
- Successful Delegation - the achieving results through the efforts of others
- Motivating your People - core skills and practical steps
- Enhancing productivity and alignment by balancing positive and negative interactions
- Dealing with Poor Performance - Coaching for team and individual performance issues
Creating a Culture of Engagement through Generous “Front Line” Leadership
- Core essential for generous front line leadership
- The front tine leadership challenge - Creating a culture of connection
- Action planning against the Employee engagement model
- When engagement goes too far - pitfalls of an overdone strength
- Balancing pressure with performance
- Review of week and closure
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Hotel Catalonia. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.