Internal Control - Compliance, Operational and Financial Training in Berlin , Germany
Course Code : FBA151 - Course Address : Hotel Catalonia Berlin Mitte - Course Fees : 7500 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Berlin , Germany||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Berlin , Germany||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Berlin , Germany||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Berlin , Germany||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Berlin , Germany||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
- Implement controls in the accounting processes.
- Assign functions and roles within the accounting department to maximize controls while optimizing performance.
- Assist in designing corporate business cycles to achieve better controls.
- Achieve segregation of duties and internal controls in the accounting department and related functions.
- Increase reliability on processes and decrease the likelihood of fraud through the organization.
- Comply with external reporting requirements by governmental and semi-governmental authorities.
- Develop operational policies and procedures in accordance with internal control requirement.
- Design and maintain financial controls.
Purpose of Internal Controls
- Compliance Requirements through Internal Controls
- Compliance Requirements for Oversight Boards
- Examples of Compliance Requirements
- Other Considerations: Fraud Prevention and Customer Satisfaction
Implementing Controls in Business Cycles
- Controls in Purchase and Payment Cycle
- Controls in Inventory and Costing Cycle
- Controls in HR and Payroll Cycle
- Controls in Sales and Collection Cycle
- Controls in Fixed Assets Life Cycle
- The Human Element Role in Controls
- Technology Role in Implementing Controls
- Segregation of Duties in Business Cycles
- Required Reporting in Business Cycles
- Approvals and Authorization in Business Cycles
- Risks to Corporation in Lack of Control in the Cycle
- Costs of Controls and Controlling Costs in Business Cycles
- Controlling Assets and Inventory Movements within the Company
- Preventing Fraud through Proper Controls
Information System Controls
- Safeguarding Data
- Access to Communication Systems
- Security Reports
- Controlling Access to Financial Assets
- Controls on Financial Reporting
- Controls through Budgets
- Controls through Management Reporting
- Reflecting Financial Controls in Policies and Procedures
- Controlling Access to Building
- Controls on Maintenance and Repairs
- Safety and Security Controls
- Legal Implications on Some Safety Measures
- Required Reporting in Administration
- Financial Reporting Requirements
- Reporting to Labor Related Authorities
- Social Security Administration Reporting Requirements
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Hotel Catalonia. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.