Job Description Writing Workshop Training in Paris , France
Course Code : HRM34 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
Human Resources professionals working in compensation who need to improve their skills in this field. The program is also suitable for professionals working in other areas of Human Resources who wish to acquire an intimate knowledge of the job analysis and job description writing processes
- Demonstrate the importance of job descriptions in the wider context of Human Resources.
- Conduct a job analysis to obtain information for the preparation of job descriptions and other purposes.
- Write job descriptions to cover the wider requirements of Human Resources.
- Explain competencies in terms of what they are and how they are used.
- Write competency-based job descriptions.
Introduction and Overview
- Main Uses of Job Descriptions
- The Linkage of Evaluation to Compensation
- How Is Job Evaluation Relevant to Compensation?
- An Overview of the Job Evaluation Process
- Why Are Job Descriptions Important to Job Evaluation?
- Some Questions on Job Analysis
- Responsibilities – Job Descriptions
- Job Description Terminology
Job Analysis Part 1 – Purpose and Methods
- Uses of Job Analysis
- Job Analysis Methods
- How Information Requirements Determine the Method
- Job Analysis Forms – Form Explained
Job Analysis Part 2 – Information and Approach
- Sources of Information on Jobs
- Issues to Consider in Job Analysis
- Job Analysis Interviews
- Preparing for the Job Analysis Interview
- Job Analysis Guidelines
- Suggestions for Carrying Out a Job Analysis Interview
- The Dos and Don’ts of Job Analysis
- Practical – Demonstrating the Job Analysis Interview
- Practical – Carrying Out the Job Analysis Interview
- Feedback and Recap on Job Analysis
- Overview and Uses
- Job Description Components
- The Difference between Authority and Responsibility
- Job Description Guidelines
- Content Determined by Purpose
- Job Description Form Explained
- Practical – Writing Job Descriptions
- Glossary of Terms Used
- Tools and Checklists
- Sample Job Descriptions
- Maintenance of Job Descriptions
Competency-Based Job Descriptions
- Skill-Based Job Descriptions
- Types of Skill-Based Job Descriptions
- Definition of a Competency
- Competency-Based Job Descriptions
- Identifying Critical Competencies
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.