Knowledge Management for the Oil and Gas Industry Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : MNG166 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
Every successful industry is in agreement that attracting, retaining and fully utilising talented staff is a key management function – but how to do it? This practical program will show delegates not only what’s needed but also how to make it happen so that you can gain strategic advantage through new approaches in knowledge management.
Specifically this course will feature:
- Ways you can significantly improve you recruitment to attract and select higher calibre staff
- Be able to use a differentiation to promote and encourage employees to perform better
- New approaches to achieve retention of high performing staff
- How to demonstrate the value of knowledge management in our industry in financial terms
- Improvement in ways of promoting and managing succession planning
At the end of this program delegates will be able to:
- Take action to improve significantly the recruitment and attraction process.
- Analyse & demonstrate how differentiation can significantly improve retention & motivation of high performing employees.
- Explain to others the advantages of profiling, testing & assessment centres for successful succession planning.
- Use a technique to measure & evaluate the best optimal size for any department in the organisation.
- Select through differentiation how training resources should be directed to get maximum organisational benefit.
The Context & Business Need for Quality People
- Introductions and program objectives
- The financial case for knowledge management – people focused
- Strategy needed and a focus on the long term
- Case study – group work and feedback DVD
- Is money the only motivator for high performing people?
- Good people are at different levels in the organisation – discussion and case study
Processes that Need to be Improved
- Significant improvements in recruitment
- Techniques to attract high performers – group work
- Knowledge management in action
- How to upgrade Performance appraisal
- Are your processes supportive of your strategy?
Differentiation – What it can do for your Organisation?
- The principle of differentiation – its benefits to the organisation
- Different performance levels in the organisation – the cost of poor performers
- Why do high performers leave –we know the answer
- The model of differentiation – how the organisation can significantly save money and be more efficient – group exercise
- Motivation – what works in 2015?
- Methods of finding key motivators – from questionnaires to briefings
Planning for the Future – How to Identify Potential?
- Appraisal is not a good tool for finding potential –discussion
- Use of profiling – demonstration and discussion
- The new role of testing – new tools and new results – examples
- The need for assessment centres – demonstration
- Who is the best person to identify potential?
- Strategy needed for fast tracking
Succession Planning & Talent Rotation
- New advances in succession planning
- Who needs a succession plan – case study
- Approaches you can adopt for your planning
- The role of Head Hunters
- Using our data –how to calculate how many people you need to be at maximum efficiency in any department –group exercise
- Program review
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.