Leadership, Creativity and Peak Performance Training in London , UK
Course Code : MNG143 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
If you desire leadership at its best with creativity and peak performance, then you have chosen the right course. This course allows delegates to understand the best strategies and techniques to adopt in various workplace situations. The ability to strategize and convey organizational goals through effective communication is crucial towards achieving peak performance. Long term success relies on strong leadership within the organization.
We are living in an incredible world of change and leadership transitions. As goes the leader, so goes the pack. This is true from the family to the corporate world, as well as the global environment. This course is designed to introduce and focus on the real strategic leadership dynamics that bring peak performance success.
This course will feature:
- How to develop effective communication
- Techniques on how to delegate and empower followers
- How to influence and motivate others through exemplary leadership
- Greater understanding of preferred leadership style
- How to building an innovative and proactive culture
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Determine best practices of leaders through history and how to apply them today
- Articulate an understanding of what leadership means for in your business
- Explain your leadership capabilities and areas for personal development
- Determine your role as an effective leader in any organization
- Develop strategies for creating a positive work environment that fosters leadership
Creating Vision Impact
- The leader as a Visionary
- The Power of Creative Vision
- The Leader's Influence on Culture
- How a leader facilitates the path to a Culture
- Implementing a Leadership Communication approach
- Models of best run Visionary Companies
Developing Inner Leadership Strength
- Guide to knowing your leadership strengths
- How Leaders use their Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding the Leaders base of Power
- Understanding your inner spiritual dynamic
- Leaders Influence on people
- Managing your body and mind effectively
How a Leader Develops and Motivates His People
- Secrets to involve others
- Best Practices of effective Mentors and Coaches
- The Motivating Leader
- How to motivate yourself and others
- Understanding the major types of motivation
- How a leader Creates an environment for self-motivation
How a Leader Maximises Resources more effectively
- Best Practices to effectively delegate
- The benefits of delegation
- The barriers to delegation
- Establishing peak performance goal setting strategies
- Creating the climate for empowerment
- How to use time management, planning and prioritizing
How a Leader Builds a Peak Performance Culture
- The Leader as a Creative Thinker
- Building a Culture of Innovation and new ideas
- Characteristics of a high performing leader
- Putting Best Practices into Practice
- How to be proactive in your relationships
- Guide to Building a Personal Leadership Plan
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.