Leadership Best Practices Training in London , UK
Course Code : MNG229 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 9900 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||24 - 12 - 2023||4 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||14 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||18 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||3 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
If you want to improve, enhance and empower your leadership skills, then this course is for you! This 10-day course series will aim to establish what some of the industry leaders do, to improve their organizations' position through effective leadership. This course will study the best practices from industry leaders whose techniques have proven to work in the local and global markets. Each module will include a way in which any potential leader in the market can apply the practices aimed at improving their own environment.
This course will feature:
- The practices and principles of dynamic leadership
- How to empower your employees
- Powerful interpersonal relationship skills
- Strategies for continuous improvement
- Practical, proactive steps for creating peak performance
- Determine best practices of leaders through history and how to apply them today.
- Delegate and empower employees to maximize results and time management.
- Describe a change management model & the process of planning, communicating, & implementing change.
- Tap into and "inner power" to gain self-confidence and strength.
- Develop strategies for creating a positive work environment that fosters leadership.
ContentsModule 1: Leadership, Influence & Trust – Creating Professional Strategies Day One
Leadership Development and Influence
- The challenge of personal leadership development
- Leadership roles that maximize potential
- Developing dynamic interpersonal relationship skills
- Discover the strategy of personal self-coaching
- Knowing the people influence factor
- Paradigms that Guide Thinking
The Great Inner Leadership Discovery
- Leadership from Within
- Self-Reflection and self esteem
- Understand how you Think
- The Character of a Leader
- Real Leaders are emotionally intelligent
- Balance in mind, body and spirit
The Flexible, Resilient Change Leader
- Making the change transition
- Responses to Change
- How to be resilient during change times
- Environmental change agents
- Change and Leadership Paradigms
- The Human Side of Change
Trust or Rust Leadership
- What is Trust Leadership?
- The Benefits of a High Trust Environment
- Restoring breached trust
- Building Capacity for Trust
- Personal Influence and Political Savvy
- Negotiating Agreement
Creating a Winning Leadership Environment
- Mind and action focus
- Developing the Win-Win Solution
- Tips on improving performance
- Leadership knowledge check
- Essential leadership qualities
- Action steps to take
Creating Vision Impact
- The leader as a Visionary
- The Power of Creative Vision
- The Leader's Influence on Culture
- How a leader facilitates the path to a Culture
- Implementing a Leadership Communication approach
- Models of best run Visionary Companies
Developing Inner Leadership Strength
- Guide to knowing your leadership strengths
- How Leaders use their Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding the Leaders base of Power
- Understanding your inner spiritual dynamic
- Leaders Influence on people
- Managing your body and mind effectively
How a Leader Develops and Motivates His People
- Secrets to involve others
- Best Practices of effective Mentors and Coaches
- The Motivating Leader
- How to motivate yourself and others
- Understanding the major types of motivation
- How a leader Creates an environment for self-motivation
How a Leader Maximises Resources more effectively
- Best Practices to effectively delegate
- The benefits of delegation
- The barriers to delegation
- Establishing peak performance goal setting strategies
- Creating the climate for empowerment
- How to use time management, planning and prioritizing
How a Leader Builds a Peak Performance Culture
- The Leader as a Creative Thinker
- Building a Culture of Innovation and new ideas
- Characteristics of a high performing leader
- Putting Best Practices into Practice
- How to be proactive in your relationships
- Guide to Building a Personal Leadership Plan
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.